Revic BR4, Not Displaying Solution.

I have a brand new BR4 that I've been using for a couple weeks.
It is set up properly with multiple profiles and has mostly worked great.

However, it will randomly quit displaying the Solution. The yardage will display correctly, but the elevation and windage display will just show
"--- ---". I'll try it again 10 minutes later and it will be working again. It seems to be completely random, as I am not changing anything between working and not working.

Any clues as to what could be happening?

OP
B_Reynolds_AK
Still having the random issue of not displaying a solution. 30 minutes later it will work fine, after having not changed any settings.

seems like someone else was having a similar issue. Have you tried contacting revic? I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them.

king402

FNG
I've been having the same issues. My BR4 wasn't giving me the correct MOA values. Then today my Revic app stopped working and wouldn't load. I called Gunwerks and was told I would need to delete the app and then reinstall it. I did that and then recreated my profiles. It worked. I'm now getting the correct MOA value on both the rangefinder and app.

The app wouldn’t work for me without service. It’s never done that before. Seems like they’re having difficulties with it. Sent them an email with no response.

Levi8599

Lil-Rokslider
I had to delete my app and reinstall and started working again. Seems like the latest update may have caused issues