Returning/Exchanging Idaho General Season Deer Tag

I purchased a general season deer tag for unit 25 McCall in Idaho that I need to return. Have an elective surgery not yet scheduled for October and can’t risk missing it cause I’m in the woods.

I am looking for a 25Archery Elk tag instead as my surgery wont be until october the earliest. Not sure if anyone is planning on returning their tag or looking for a general season muley tag but there will be one available.

I know there’s no real way to exchange tags but maybe somehow could time a return and repurchase.

OP
C
I purchased a general season deer tag for unit 25 McCall in Idaho that I need to return. Have an elective surgery not yet scheduled for October and can’t risk missing it cause I’m in the woods.

I am looking for a 25Archery Elk tag instead as my surgery wont be until october the earliest. Not sure if anyone is planning on returning their tag or looking for a general season muley tag but there will be one available.

I know there’s no real way to exchange tags but maybe somehow could time a return and repurchase.
NEVERMIND. Talked to IDFAG and have a game plan in place.

OP
C
I've been misinterpreting the "General Season Dates" and didn't realize for unit 25, I am able to fill the Muley tag with a bow. Won't be easy but I've hunted the unit a few times before and have a good lay of the land.

Marble

WKR
NEVERMIND. Talked to IDFAG and have a game plan in place.
I had some serious health issues a few years ago and they were super helpful on the phone. I would have to give them a 10 out of 10 for how nice they were and their ability to provide several options.

Glad you figured it out.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk