Votes: 9 17.0%
  • 10%+

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Whatever I can periodically

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters

billy molls

Super Moderator
Well, to the two other people who don't save for retirement: Let's go hard until we can't go anymore, and hope our children take care of us from there!!! ha!

hodgeman

WKR
One question I'd like everyone to think about as well- are you living debt free as well as saving for retirement? The amount the average family spends on interest payments is unreal....that's money you could be using for retirement savings as well as developing good spending habits.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
One question I'd like everyone to think about as well- are you living debt free as well as saving for retirement? The amount the average family spends on interest payments is unreal....that's money you could be using for retirement savings as well as developing good spending habits.

Nope still 12 years left on the darn mortgage. :D

Titaniumman

Lil-Rokslider
Working on paying the last few bills off. Already drawing my police retirement and 5 years into a second one. My wife has 7 years to go and she can retire. Then I don't know what I'll do with all the free time!

Hardstalk

WKR
Feel free to begin teeth grinding as you read my story.... Annually i pay 30% of income to interest. Bought first home @21 years old. Upside down in that baby! Keepin it though have renters on a 2 year lease 2,3,4 home bought @ 25 years old only one empty at the moment enough equity in all to consider everything at a wash. 2 vehicle payments And a back up c.c in case of emergency. Ive got my retirement plan wrapped up in houses because that was the safest most secure investment you could make right?? Thanks obama :) still pay 6$ an hour to retirement but really banking on the lottery to pull me thru:)!!!