Rescue athlete

DSYL1

FNG
Good day friends,

Back in the day there was a website called rescue athlete which was a program designed to get people ready for PJ school. My buddy was training to go and we used to do the workouts together, and I was on the program for a few years. Just wondering if anyone has any of those old workouts from them as I really enjoyed that program but can’t find it anywhere. Lmk if any of you have them saved anywhere.

Thanks,
Dan

I don't know if Rescue Athlete is still around anymore, but Mountain Tactical Institute has fire/rescue plans that should be similar.

Good day friends,

Back in the day there was a website called rescue athlete which was a program designed to get people ready for PJ school. My buddy was training to go and we used to do the workouts together, and I was on the program for a few years. Just wondering if anyone has any of those old workouts from them as I really enjoyed that program but can’t find it anywhere. Lmk if any of you have them saved anywhere.

Thanks,
Dan

Hello,

I still have some notebooks filled with RA workouts. I am digitizing them in a Google doc and can send them to you if you would still like them.