Reinhart 18-1 compared to Morrell High roller

Luked

WKR
My old 18-1 is about shot out after 5 years.
This year done it in pretty bad.
Have any of you used both? which do you think is better or longer lasting?
I need to get something soon but not sure which one to get.

CB4

WKR
Im in the same boat. But the 18-1 is off my list in consideration now. I like the target but want more of a cube shape. Looking at the high roller, sevr and Big 8. I want something a little bigger. I have also contemplated the matrix but its hard to justify the cost.

OP
Luked

Luked

WKR
Yea the Matrix seems like a nice target but man its pricey.
I am like you, want more of a cube type.

Reactions: CB4
Don’t forget the 365 targets. I have found them a little more durable and than the high roller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sveltri

WKR
Having used both I would 100% of the time take the 18-1 over the high roller. The driver for me is multiple aiming points in the center of the target as opposed to having to dance around the edges .

Hills

FNG
I've had the Sevr for about a month and a half now. Had the 18-1 before that. I've been happy with the Sevr shooting field points and fixed blades into it. It is not my main target but has been shot a lot recently. I like the larger rectangular face compared to the 18-1 too.

nphunter

WKR
Love my 18-1, I've had lots of targets over the years and it's lasted the longest, I don't really use it as a main target, more of a travel target though.

The Rhinoblock has a replaceable insert, if that helps.

I have been using Big Shot Slayer broadhead targets, but they aren't made anymore. I have been impressed with their durability.

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
I have about 200 shots into a high roller (50/50 split of field points and broadheads). It's holding up very well and I only have shot one side so far. No experience with the Reinhart, but it's holding up much better than my delta McKenzie target did with broadheads.

Check out "Blob" targets.. I've had the same one for about 8 years. I've left it outside in the elements and its still holds up great. My arrows penetrate a little deeper than when I first bought it but it still stops them. I wanna say mine is 24x24x10. Its heavy AF

Mikido

WKR
Get the rinehart XL block target. It has a replaceable core. I’ve had mine for 8 years, and replaced the core 3 times.

CB4

WKR
Camofire has the Delta Big 8s on it today. Blemished if that matters to you. Look like a good deal to me.

Hans

FNG
I've been shooting at my high roller target for over 3 years now... seems to be holding up quite well. I keep it out of the elements when I'm not shooting at it, which I think helps from the foam deteriorating too quickly.

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
Love my Rinoblock. Best target I ever bought, and looks like it will last quite a while. Superior to the High Rollers I was shooting.

And by the way, OP, if you got five years of life out of a target, I’d say you got your money’s worth out of it!