Recieved Contract Today

luke moffat

Super Moderator
In Alaska it is required for a non resident to have this class to bow hunt

Wow never knew that...course I don't really study the non-res regs that much....I am IBEP certified anyways, but never knew they required non-res to be IBEP certified if hunting in a hunt that is open to rifle or bow....unless you are going to be hunting sheep within the road corridor then it makes sense I guess.

OP
shaun

shaun

WKR
Not sure to be 100% honest. Took 3 hours of my day and it is done figured better be safe than sorry. Last thing I would want to do is miss out because I didn't have something.

TEmbry

WKR
I don't think IBEP is required on any hunt in Alaska that you could have used a gun on instead, only tags that are for bow only.

That said, it's just something good to have for anyone who bowhunts because its becoming more and more the norm to need one of these.

Ill be up north of the brooks bou hunting Aug 1 thru 13th. Hope you tip over a big double broomed giant!

Shaun,
Good luck on ur hunt! I am going in with Kota-man on the 8th coming out on the 19th. We will be landing in Fairbanks on the 7th about 5pm. It would be nice to get out and BS awhile so if anyone is around let me know. JJ

OP
shaun

shaun

WKR
Thanks Guys! JJ I land in Fairbanks the 8th than have a few little flights the 9th and head in then and come out the 19th also

Thanks Guys! JJ I land in Fairbanks the 8th than have a few little flights the 9th and head in then and come out the 19th also

Shaun,
We are hunting with the same guy. Jonah! I am rifle hunting with Kota-man. We r staying at the Super 8 on the 7th. JJ

Kotaman

WKR
JJ...I think Shaun realizes that...What he is saying is that (barring bad weather), we will be long gone by the time he lands in Fairbanks....