Quivalizer Reviews?

JStol5

WKR
I was hoping to hear feedback on these- considering an 8 arrow Quivalizer to replace my AAE bars and tightspot. I love the idea of more arrows and less weight overall on my setup, for a really reasonable price compared to stabs, quick disconnect, side mount, and a quiver.

User feedback on shooting in wind, reloading, etc, anything is appreciated. Thanks!

I don’t have the 8 but I love mine it does move around a fair amount in high winds but I can still shoot pretty decent with it. I just notice it does catch the high gusts. I hunted all last year with one and spent a fair amount of time in a tree stand with it even. Earlier this year I thought maybe I’d give a tight spot and a front bar a change it last about 2 days and I pulled it off. For the record I did cut mine down a few inches seemed to help in the wind a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duh

WKR
I’ve got the 5 arrow quiver and really like it. Was skeptical but wanted to try something new.

Loading arrows took some getting used to. I don’t think I’m as fast as reloading with the quivalizer yet.

I also glued a little more weight inside the mold at the end and it seems to hold solid for me.

The wind gusts do catch the quiver a good amount but I still seem to shoot fair (that’s what punching the triggers for haha).

Haha I do notice I start punching in the wind a little practice and you get a good feel for how the bow handles in the wind I went from almost target panic ripping a shot off in the wind to being very comfortable not making the best shots but they hit where I want now

Reactions: Duh

Laned

WKR
I really like my 5 arrow (actually have 2 of them) for all the advertised benefits. It's good to remember that it comes with a QD attachment to put up on your riser like a regular quiver. I tend to use that when it's windy. It's all QD, so it's just a few seconds to switch from stab mode to regular quiver mode. My one minor gripe is that I think the hood could be a little deeper. I've had some longer fixed blade broadheads stick out and I've nicked my fingers a bit. I really like how adjustable it is to balance the bow. It can rotate however you want it to before locking it down in the QD.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

sndmn11

WKR
We ended up with them for this review we are working on. https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/elite-omnia-test-and-june-review.303214/

I originally had the 8 arrow double barrel, but swapped the arrow holders for the 8 arrow. The quivalizer as a concept is far exceeding expectations. It is much more stable than a 15" beestinger microhex for me, and a 10" with a lot of weight for her.

She has the 5 arrow and that would hands down be my preference. When in the side mount it tucks in very nicely and is pretty seamless. My 8 arrow is off the rise mich more because of those other three arrows and it took a good bit of finagling to keep it out of the way of limbs and Hamskea cords.

Firestone

WKR
I have used one for 6 years or so. I don't plan on switching anytime soon. Reloading isn't an issue, shooting in the wind doesn't seem any worse then before, but it's been a while since I shot with a regular quiver. I have the OG five arrow

OP
J

JStol5

WKR
We ended up with them for this review we are working on. https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/elite-omnia-test-and-june-review.303214/

I originally had the 8 arrow double barrel, but swapped the arrow holders for the 8 arrow. The quivalizer as a concept is far exceeding expectations. It is much more stable than a 15" beestinger microhex for me, and a 10" with a lot of weight for her.

She has the 5 arrow and that would hands down be my preference. When in the side mount it tucks in very nicely and is pretty seamless. My 8 arrow is off the rise mich more because of those other three arrows and it took a good bit of finagling to keep it out of the way of limbs and Hamskea cords.
Do you run the 8 arrow on the same side as your rest? I was leaning towards the 8 arrow for... you know... more arrows.

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
F3EA409D-6A84-42D9-918E-5C7186568036.jpegLove mine, this is the aluminum hood I have the molded plastic now. Don’t notice the wind is any worse than a normal quiver. Looked at the 8 arrow but didn’t like how big it was and how the arrows went on both sides of the bow instead of just one side.

OP
J

JStol5

WKR
View attachment 544299Love mine, this is the aluminum hood I have the molded plastic now. Don’t notice the wind is any worse than a normal quiver. Looked at the 8 arrow but didn’t like how big it was and how the arrows went on both sides of the bow instead of just one side.
I think all 8 can go on one side- our lord and savior Aron Snyder is using an 8 arrow with all the arrows on the left side of his bow.

sndmn11

WKR
Do you run the 8 arrow on the same side as your rest? I was leaning towards the 8 arrow for... you know... more arrows.
I wanted to have it on the right side (opposite the shelf) because I thought it would be weird to have arrows on the left (shelf side). @KickinNDishin can use the 5 arrow on the right side with no issue when it gets mounted up on the vertical side position. I couldn't find a way to have the 8 arrow set up on the right side and still be semi functional in the vertical position.

I also learned that having it setup on the left side is intuitive and I don't think there's a downside in practice.

Christopher.Reed

Lil-Rokslider
I have been running it for a few weeks and am learning to like it. While it certainly took some getting used to, adjusting, and it still sucks in the wind (as demonstrated below), I find my pin float is significantly reduced. After a few more adjustments, I’m sure I will love it.

It was very windy a few days ago and I wanted to practice under those conditions. A big gust hit right as my shot broke and it blew me completely off my high roller target. Lesson learned to put it in vertical position when it’s windy.

The arrow went through my privacy fence and put a hole in my neighbors big green electrical box. Thankfully when I recovered the arrow, it still spins like glass which is a testament to Iron Will’s Snyder Core system.

44685c146b36aa57407c32d2b57c0495.jpg

c3405a4dbeb07f004179c7961fe89ea7.jpg

mtnkid85

WKR
Ive ran one for about 5 years, its the only setup Ive ever used and don't plan on changing it up any time soon. I really like how it carries while hunting.

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
I used to think it was gimmicky, until I finally decided to try one last year. After using one for a full year, I have no intentions of switching back to a regular quiver, it is that good. Super easy to switch from side of the bow to front of the bow, and the extra steadiness with it out front is noticeable. I highly recommend one.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I have been running it for a few weeks and am learning to like it. While it certainly took some getting used to, adjusting, and it still sucks in the wind (as demonstrated below), I find my pin float is significantly reduced. After a few more adjustments, I’m sure I will love it.

It was very windy a few days ago and I wanted to practice under those conditions. A big gust hit right as my shot broke and it blew me completely off my high roller target. Lesson learned to put it in vertical position when it’s windy.

The arrow went through my privacy fence and put a hole in my neighbors big green electrical box. Thankfully when I recovered the arrow, it still spins like glass which is a testament to Iron Will’s Snyder Core system.

44685c146b36aa57407c32d2b57c0495.jpg

c3405a4dbeb07f004179c7961fe89ea7.jpg

That’s what you’re thankful for?! That your arrow is still straight?!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️