Quivalizer Reviews?

I haven't seen it. I've seen groups open and be dispersed evenly around the a point, but not a group shift.

I haven't used one, but I know my target bows will get a vertical shift when I shoot them without bars. That's not just taking off the front, but front and rear. Pretty sizeable shift, but I am usually using a 28" front with 6-8oz on the front.

Seems to me using a quivalizer and removing weight out front will change the bows reaction, changing the impact.

HuntCrazy

Lil-Rokslider
Ives used one now for two years.... Actually really like it! However..............................
There is ONE problem wit it.... the arrow holding portion straight up sucks for standard size arrows!!!!! I have a little bungy system I use and it works to hold the arrows in place.
On another note.... I have been looking at it and believe I have come up with a plan to fix it.... as soon as I get a chance I will put it together and post some pictures! If its half as good as I think it will be then Ill be good!

rclouse79

WKR
I ended up selling mine because it did not hold mechanical broadheads very well without deploying them. I would have kept if I was shooting fixed blades. The increased rotational inertia of it was very noticeable when I first started shooting it. My pin float slowed way down and I think I was more accurate with it.

sndmn11

WKR
I haven't used one, but I know my target bows will get a vertical shift when I shoot them without bars. That's not just taking off the front, but front and rear. Pretty sizeable shift, but I am usually using a 28" front with 6-8oz on the front.

Seems to me using a quivalizer and removing weight out front will change the bows reaction, changing the impact.

It is very possible. I wonder if you moved your stabilizers around if you would see the same shift since moving the quivalizer isn't removing weight, just reallocating it.

It would be a good test for the right person who can shoot well enough to do so systematically.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I ended up selling mine because it did not hold mechanical broadheads very well without deploying them. I would have kept if I was shooting fixed blades. The increased rotational inertia of it was very noticeable when I first started shooting it. My pin float slowed way down and I think I was more accurate with it.
I noticed this. The head is small. The fixed blades stick out a long way. My sevr seem to stay in there ok tho. Time will tell.

I noticed this. The head is small. The fixed blades stick out a long way. My sevr seem to stay in there ok tho. Time will tell.

I did have 2 cut a slit for the sevrs to slide all the way in they are solid now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very possible. I wonder if you moved your stabilizers around if you would see the same shift since moving the quivalizer isn't removing weight, just reallocating it.

It would be a good test for the right person who can shoot well enough to do so systematically.

I couldn't take it. I did just that, had a little time, so here are the results.

Normal setup. 28" bar, bar weighs 7.4 oz, has 7.25 or there abouts on it(I think the rubber is 1.25)

20230419_130505.jpg20230419_130549.jpg

Then, pulled weight stack on the end of the bar, added 7oz to it and mounted it.

20230419_131021.jpg
20230419_131400.jpg

I van put it in the shooting machine, I feel certain it will show the same thing.

I'm sure this is more drastic, but it shows definitely for me personally, thar moving weight around on the bow effects the POI, which I knew. The interesting thing is, I haven't noticed it changing the tune.

Edited as I realized I inserted wrong pic.

Last edited:
I 'run' a 5 arrow. Have for two years now. I killed one bull at 63 yards and another at 55. Draw, settle, shoot, and they pile up 100 yards away after a few seconds.

When I first mounted it, I noticed immediately that it made my hold incredibly steady and I was very consistent, and accurate. I added a backbar for balance, which negates any weight savings. It might even be a tad heavier than a Tightspot + front stabilizer.

Over time I noticed my body kind of lost the steady hold, like it learned to compensate in the negative for it. So my hold ended up being as steady as it was before adding it. It is my belief to get the steadiest hold benefit, one should do most practice with a lighter bow and only sparingly shoot the bow you intend to hunt with (Quivalizer + backbar). Could do this by swapping components.

I'm a believer and will continue to use a Quivalizer. Additional benefits include more balanced carry while walking, and its easy to lean your bow up against a truck tire or tree when you need to put it down for a moment.

sndmn11

WKR
I couldn't take it. I did just that, had a little time, so here are the results.

Normal setup. 28" bar, bar weighs 7.4 oz, has 7.25 or there abouts on it(I think the rubber is 1.25)

View attachment 544475View attachment 544476

Then, pulled weight stack on the end of the bar, added 7oz to it and mounted it.

View attachment 544477
View attachment 544478

I van put it in the shooting machine, I feel certain it will show the same thing.

I'm sure this is more drastic, but it shows definitely for me personally, thar moving weight around on the bow effects the POI, which I knew. The interesting thing is, I haven't noticed it changing the tune.

Edited as I realized I inserted wrong pic.

Those results make me wonder if adding the weight making you have put more force to oppose gravity, leads to a little bit of a bump up in your follow-through... Fighting the weight up pushes the arrows up.

What happens if you remove all of the weights, does your POI go down?

My biggest "notice" isn't in the pin float or steadiness of aiming, it has been in down range results on shots I know I executed bad. I switched strings late last week and just went and shot bare with fletched, so I am in a good spot to see if vertical/horizontal has a big impact since those will be my only variables.

I can tell a POI shift if I shoot my Quivalizer without my backbar. Sometimes I forget to put my backbar on and I'm like "wtf am I hitting low all of a sudden?" Then I realize.

Those results make me wonder if adding the weight making you have put more force to oppose gravity, leads to a little bit of a bump up in your follow-through... Fighting the weight up pushes the arrows up.

What happens if you remove all of the weights, does your POI go down?

My biggest "notice" isn't in the pin float or steadiness of aiming, it has been in down range results on shots I know I executed bad. I switched strings late last week and just went and shot bare with fletched, so I am in a good spot to see if vertical/horizontal has a big impact since those will be my only variables.

No, impact is about the same without bars, that's what I was saying.

I think it's leverage from weight out front, initiating rotation at the release of the string, pushes top cam forward faster than the bow. That long bar creates a moment at the grip, perhaps if I had the bars to balance at the grip it wouldn't be as noticeable, but I shoot better with more forward weight. I feel like that's exactly the benefit people are noticing with the quivalizer, more forward weight, but if you take that off it changes the shot dynamics.

dtrkyman

WKR
Tried it, 5 arrow. After fighting it in the wind I went back to my stabilizer set up I had previously on the bow, drastic improvement.

I really wanted to like it.

TravisIN

WKR
Got one in and shot it some tonight and so far like it. Only issue I’m seeing is the vertical mount on my sight. I have a hogg father and the dovetail is slid back far enough that it doesn’t allow the piece that’s on the quiver enough space to slide all the way in. Since it can’t slide all the way into the bracket, the tension arm can’t come all the way down and can’t fully clamp it tight. I’m assuming there is an adjustment I’m just not seeing yet but I need to figure something out. I’ve had a canyon pounder with direct mount in the cart like four times and deleted it so maybe this is a sign to pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I tried one and the bow felt very, very front heavy and the bow's balance was greatly affected by how many arrows I had in the quiver (think follow up shots).

Last edited:

JoeDirt

WKR
My arrows fall out easy in brush. For that reason I will probably go back to my Tight Spot for hunting, I wish the Quivalizer would hold both ends of the shaft like my Tight Spot

I shoots good though!