QuierKat 65% off

Billinsd

WKR
I just bought a Pioneer, because it's cheap and I can run the dogs around the neighborhood for exercise. I already have a foot powered, scooter they pull me around on, however, a big, heavy, 60lb, rigid bike that is battery powered will be nice. Reason I didn't get the Ibex is not many places to ride e bike, there than where dirt bikes can ride in San Diego for the most part.

Last edited:

Billinsd

WKR
Gotcha
My use will be almost exclusively on private, so not a concern for me…but good info otherwise.

A lot of videos, I believe including QK on YouTube, tout this feature as a way of becoming compliant.
I doubted it too, because it's too easy just to stop the bike and turn a key to change the classification.

Fowl Play

WKR
Don't bring your new Ibex to Colorado and expect to ride it on non-motorized trails. 750W class 1 and class 2 is the highest you can go.
I’m curious to see how all this goes down in the end. These new bikes have built in settings that change the way the bike operates. So a Class 3 bike can be used as a Class 1, power limitations and disabling of throttle. I imagine game officers will cite you purely based on the bikes true capabilities though.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Frustrated I didn’t order more lol this is prolly a decent way to make a little cash on marketplace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I have a hard time understanding my wife’s thought process...just because we never thought or discussed getting a E-bike and I went ahead and bought 4 of them (mine being the Ibex of course) she questions my money management skills...AND would love it if I got banned from Rokslide!!!!

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
I have a hard time understanding my wife’s thought process...just because we never thought or discussed getting a E-bike and I went ahead and bought 4 of them (mine being the Ibex of course) she questions my money management skills...AND would love it if I got banned from Rokslide!!!!
It's all about how you word it, I didn't spend 4k. I saved 6800

ORHunter

WKR
I wasn't in the market either but next week is my wife's birthday. So of course I ordered an Ibex for me and a Pioneer for her.......and now if I need to meet the 750w rule somewhere I have a bike for that as well

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
My wife just opened hers and she wasn’t upset at all. She didn’t ask about price or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aswob5

FNG
Said they're out of 750's is a 500 worth it. Any experience with one around ag fields and small hills?