QuierKat 65% off

Bummed I missed this deal. Was out in the field all weekend, and the code expired. That said, if anyone ordered too many, hit me up! I'll even offer you some profit margin!

I currently have a bike of similar specs to the models that went on sale, and man, I thought I got a good deal, but this sale was an absolutely crazy deal.

As others have mentioned, federal lands must be open to motorized usage at a minimum dirt bike classification level. I have still found them super useful for hunting, as here in Idaho most of the trails in the northern rockies are open to motos - I would guess 90% of trail mileage. In the summer I ride a KTM 300 2-stroke, but for hunting I ride the same trails on the ebike. The stealth is far, far superior, and I don't have to worry about armoring up or taking big falls with the rifle on my pack.

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
Still waiting on an Ibex order ship notification. Not feeling confident with them being taken off the website. The charge went all the way through though(not just pending), so I have a smidgeon of hope.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I think you may have made a pre-mature decision, but we will see.
Aaaa.....maybe. But I've hunted for 40+ years without an ebike or an ATV/UTV so not a big deal even if they do legalize them everywhere. However, my daughter is a little bummed. She really wanted to try the Pioneer I ordered for my wife. Oh well, life goes on.

TX4ever

Lil-Rokslider
Still waiting on an Ibex order ship notification. Not feeling confident with them being taken off the website. The charge went all the way through though(not just pending), so I have a smidgeon of hope.
I ordered a pioneer and ibex. Already received the pioneer but no shipping notification on the ibex. Customer service said the ibex will ship this week. I'm sure you'll get it

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
The ibex is on the site but you have to literally search for it. Once it shows for search results is says “sold out”. Guess that is better than “canceling orders” 🤞

Piercecounty2018

Lil-Rokslider
Bummed I missed this deal. Was out in the field all weekend, and the code expired. That said, if anyone ordered too many, hit me up! I'll even offer you some profit margin!

I currently have a bike of similar specs to the models that went on sale, and man, I thought I got a good deal, but this sale was an absolutely crazy deal.

As others have mentioned, federal lands must be open to motorized usage at a minimum dirt bike classification level. I have still found them super useful for hunting, as here in Idaho most of the trails in the northern rockies are open to motos - I would guess 90% of trail mileage. In the summer I ride a KTM 300 2-stroke, but for hunting I ride the same trails on the ebike. The stealth is far, far superior, and I don't have to worry about armoring up or taking big falls with the rifle on my pack.
Pm sent

Couple thoughts on this thread. Greed is a thing! Looking forward to finding more BLM and Wilderness! These things get a green light and they will need traffic lights in the woods!

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
Couple thoughts on this thread. Greed is a thing! Looking forward to finding more BLM and Wilderness! These things get a green light and they will need traffic lights in the woods!

Same as crossbows, if its legal, we all get to deal with it. Even if we know it's wrong.

Individual gets to decide where they draw the
line.

Forest Ranger was checking for ebikes at the trailhead on NF land in Colorado last fall. One of our guys brought one and kept it in the trailer all week. Never needed it.

Broomd

WKR
Well, ordered 10pm Friday, and my CC was processed for Ibex and Pioneer, but no ship confirmation. Interesting how this ship stuff is all over the map.

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
Well, ordered 10pm Friday, and my CC was processed for Ibex and Pioneer, but no ship confirmation. Interesting how this ship stuff is all over the map.
I'm in the same boat, but unless they are going out of business I think we will get out orders. they may end up backordered but the ibex is their flagship model they will make more if they run out

JGTWI

WKR
Ordered 2 pioneers on Friday and received shipping confirmations this morning. Some accessories had already shipped. Haven’t owned an e-bike before this, so looking forward to trying it out.

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered 2 pioneers, regretting not getting ibex, but ordered one Sat and one Sun. I got message today that the one I ordered Sun will arrive tomorrow. Haven't heard when first one will arrive. Only states a label was created.

They are shipping FedEx, at least to my location, and are requiring a photo ID and signature. I called FedEx since I probably wont be home and they said they have to scan my license in order to deliver.

My Pioneer arrived today, had it assembled in under 30 minutes. No directions but very easy and intuitive.

First impression: I LOVE this thing. On max assist I hit 23 mph with basically no effort pedaling. The brakes are fantastic. I had a negative impression of Tektro, but obviously this model is better than a $500 hardtail comes with.

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
Mine come tomorrow, e-bike-$700, accessories-$2500, sleeping in and blowing past hikers at sun-up….priceless. But seriously sturgis 2024?