QuierKat 65% off

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
That's a HOT tip. It allowed me to order the bigger battery free, had to add a bike and the code and then delete bike from cart. Went through for now.

I can't get that to work. As soon as I delete the bike, the battery goes to full price.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
I can't get that to work. As soon as I delete the bike, the battery goes to full price.

First I added the battery for the pioneer I ordered to cart and tried the code with no luck. Then I did the following:

On the website main page, at the top click on "view promotions".
Then click on Explore farther sale.
Add a random bike that's on this sale list
I also added a $11 phone mount and the $20 light as accessories, then went to cart.
I then deleted the bike, but the battery with free code applied now and accessories stayed in cart. Maybe the accessories helped as a place holder?

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
First I added the battery for the pioneer I ordered to cart and tried the code with no luck. Then I did the following:

On the website main page, at the top click on "view promotions".
Then click on Explore farther sale.
Add a random bike that's on this sale list
I also added a $11 phone mount and the $20 light as accessories, then went to cart.
I then deleted the bike, but the battery with free code applied now and accessories stayed in cart. Maybe the accessories helped as a place holder?

Appreciate the write up. Still not working for me, lol

Even the trick I used earlier this morning, adding a $50 back rack to get the battery free, doesnt seem to be working

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Appreciate the write up. Still not working for me, lol

Even the trick I used earlier this morning, adding a $50 back rack to get the battery free, doesnt seem to be working

Just keep trying different things. I tried on my phone twice and on my computer then got home and tried on my phone and it magically worked. Maybe delete your cookies. I only had the rack and battery in my cart then applied the code and it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, I was going to call them because I noticed the battery was removed from my order. I wouldn't have ordered other items if I wasn't for free battery

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, I was going to call them because I noticed the battery was removed from my order. I wouldn't have ordered other items if I wasn't for free battery
Let me know if that works. Looks like they just sent an email updating my order to remove battery as well.

Jn78

WKR
On the ibex, you have the ability to lock out the extra power, so the bike complies with the different classes
Quietcat says this bike is class 1 or 2 compliant. Does anyone know whether the guys with badges in the field agree?

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
They said the free battery code was a glitch in their system and they can't honor it, which is understandable.

On the ibex, you have the ability to lock out the extra power, so the bike complies with the different classes
Whether or not you can lock out the extra power is beside the point. It is on the CPW website and is enforceable. In the eyes of Colorado an e-bike for use on non-motorized trails cannot have an electric motor larger than 750 watts.

Whether or not you can lock out the extra power is beside the point. It is on the CPW website and is enforceable. In the eyes of Colorado an e-bike for use on non-motorized trails cannot have an electric motor larger than 750 watts.

Gotcha
My use will be almost exclusively on private, so not a concern for me…but good info otherwise.

A lot of videos, I believe including QK on YouTube, tout this feature as a way of becoming compliant.