Quick review of the camelBak Antidote 3L reservoir/ Sawyer 3 way inline setup

I recently switched to hooking a sawyer 3 way inline into my reservoir drinking tube (inspired by Luke/Becca). About the fourth day of my last trip I was so sick of pumping I was ready to welcome beaver fever, if that meant I did not have to pump another drop of water. So I knew I was going to a gravity system when I got home.

I also decided to get a Stone Glacier. I like caring my reservoir on the outside of my pack as I did that on my previous backpacks as well. The Camelbak actually hooks right over the frame hanging in the load shelf. I was not a camelBak user before but it fits so well there I decided to buy one.

I was also very surprised how well the camelBak turns into a Gravity system. I was expecting to need an extra drink tub to convert from regular use to the gravity system for camp use.

All that is required is splicing the Sawyer 3 way inline into the drink tube. Then the bite valve easily slips off the end of the tube and there is a built in on/off switch at the end of the drink tube to regulate water flow.

There is also a quick disconnect at the base of the reservoir if you choose to run a whole new line if you desired a longer hose while in gravity mode. I know The inline filter has been covered using other reservoirs I just thought the CamelBak worked so well I would mention it here for you guys.