My review of the Exo K4

geriggs

WKR
Just got finished with a 5 day elk hunt in Wyoming. Both me and my buddy got bulls. Mine a small 5x5 and he a really nice 5x6. We had goats so I didn’t haul a ton of weight but what I did haul felt great on the pack. I like this pack so much I am thinking of selling the Kifaru and I have been a Kifaru guy for a long time. It’s just feels more comfortable. I will say the one thing I don’t care for too much is the weapon carrier. I just don’t think it works for me. I may end up with a Kifaru universal. Just too sloppy and it could be me not fully understanding how to use it so maybe I just give it more time. The only other small complaint I have is with the Nalgene holder. I love the location and how it rides but damn I feel like you if you ain’t thor and it ain’t your hammer you are not getting it out of there. Broke the lid attachment to Nalgene but again not a huge deal. It will never fall out that’s for sure. I love the pack layout and feel this is a keeper for me. Just a super comfy pack. Now I just need to figure out best way to clean it. Hey Exo…..got any videos of cleaning the k4 pack .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read1t48

WKR
Congrats on the hunt. I always clean mine in the bath tub or a storage tote. Lots of sport washes out there that won’t damage fabric, hide UV, no smell, and protect or enhance DWR. Just a good soak will get out most of it and a soft brush for the hard stuff. A repeat with new water just good rinsing and then air dry.
Lots of videos online, too.

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
Try different nalgene bottles or different brands. I have one that fits pretty tight and is not as easy to get back in the holder, and another that fits perfect and goes in and out much easier. I have learned to that all bottles are the same.

Not a K4… but I’ve taken my packs to the car wash before. Hang it up and blast it. I don’t use the soap setting, just the water seems to work well