Questions about a specific unit in colorado

NE FLORIDA in a small town called Palatka
Looking at two different units in colorado I believe one of them was a OTC and got made into a draw unit this year the other is still a OTC. Wanting to know how crowded it is or could be during archery season and what's the terrain like. So of the info I've read and founds says there are very few elk early. The units are around Grand Junction area. PM me thanks guys

svivian

WKR
I seen what I'm guessing would be a trophy unit based on how many points it took to get a tag?....will a lot of elk be pushed off say trophy unit or just go deeper and higher away from hunters
You are thinking like every single other hunter who hunts that area. That particular road will be packed with campers and hunting camps. You will also see alot of traffic on that road and it gets tore up. That is a huge unit and guys still kill bulls all the time. You'll have to figure the rest out on your own though

Phaseolus

WKR
You are thinking like every single other hunter who hunts that area. That particular road will be packed with campers and hunting camps. You will also see alot of traffic on that road and it gets tore up. That is a huge unit and guys still kill bulls all the time. You'll have to figure the rest out on your own though
And a lot of us will be up there hunting turkey and grouse.
IMG_6175.jpeg