Colorado Draw odds question specific to one unit.

Gapmaster

WKR
Good morning guys, I have a very specific question for one unit in particular. Elk question. I’m experienced and not asking questions about where the elk are. I’m having a hard time understanding an odds situation and haven’t been able to get a game warden on the phone. CPW office also couldn’t answer my question. Anyone with knowledge of units in the Southern parts of Colorado, please PM me if you’re so inclined. I won’t blast the unit number publicly. Thanks in advance.

(Removed town name from original post)

Last edited:

sndmn11

WKR
Good morning guys, I have a very specific question for one unit in particular. Elk question. I’m experienced and not asking questions about where the elk are. I’m having a hard time understanding an odds situation and haven’t been able to get a game warden on the phone. CPW office also couldn’t answer my question. me if you’re so inclined. I won’t blast the unit number publicly. Thanks in advance.

I pmd you.

Pull the town name out of your post?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Very unit specific, that’s why I was so vague on my original post.
Gotcha, don't know those units. Not sure what would be so unique about a specific unit in the odds needing specific intel on that unit vs specifically talking about the odds report for that unit (which is just statistics) or am I misunderstanding?

Good morning guys, I have a very specific question for one unit in particular. Elk question. I’m experienced and not asking questions about where the elk are. I’m having a hard time understanding an odds situation and haven’t been able to get a game warden on the phone. CPW office also couldn’t answer my question. Anyone with knowledge of units in the Southern parts of Colorado, please PM me if you’re so inclined. I won’t blast the unit number publicly. Thanks in advance.

(Removed town name from original post)
Can't pm yet, Im an FNG

OP
Gapmaster

Gapmaster

WKR
Gotcha, don't know those units. Not sure what would be so unique about a specific unit in the odds needing specific intel on that unit vs specifically talking about the odds report for that unit (which is just statistics) or am I misunderstanding?
Well if I blasted out my question to everyone it could completely defeat the purpose of my question. 😂 ya I know… confusing. I prefer not make any public posts about my question.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Well if I blasted out my question to everyone it could completely defeat the purpose of my question. 😂 ya I know… confusing. I prefer not make any public posts about my question.
Totally understand, just was saying I had trouble envisioning what was so unit specific (other than that specific set of stats) is all. :)