Photography- one photo a day

I still remember my first (certainly not last LOL) Guinness when I was an undergraduate in college...uniquely excellent. Took me nearly fifty years for a chance to enjoy my first one in Ireland, and they really do taste extra outstanding here...especially sitting in the oldest tavern in Belfast (Whites, 1603).

I was so eager to do it that we were the first customers (and first pints) that day!

View attachment 568335
View attachment 568336

When you make it down to Dublin (assuming you’ll be flying out from there), you should check out the oldest pub in all of Ireland, The Brazen Head.
290e527a3e78a4ea8e50308b57ff939a.jpg

9cc533c8048e85fe56cb82e018a6ef35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you make it down to Dublin (assuming you’ll be flying out from there), you should check out the oldest pub in all of Ireland, The Brazen Head.
290e527a3e78a4ea8e50308b57ff939a.jpg

9cc533c8048e85fe56cb82e018a6ef35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right on AKTB...I'll definitely keep that in mind, and let you know if I pull it off! Thank you guy!

That's awesome. I remember a similar trip when I was 13 and my brother was 16. It was my first backcountry trip without adults, but we were on horses. Sadly I don't have any photos of that trip, only fond memories sleeping under a tarp and roasting fish over the fire in the Uintas. There's no way I could talk my wife into letting my kids do that now...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Awesome man. I’m curious to see how my wife does with it when my boys get there. They are only 6 and 3 so we have some time to see how they do in the back country.

It finally happened, something in the classifieds caught my eye, didn't realize it was going to take me 10 posts and 7day waiting period to get in there, sooo I was forced out of lurker mode and made an account.

Don't have a ton to contribute to the rest of the forum as I've shot far more photos than lead. Felt like a good place to make my entrance, I'm only a few hundred pages into this thread, have hundreds to go! Lots of talented folks here!

Wife and I just got back from a week down in Utah, my first time there, what a place! This is a stitched composite of 5 shots from the top of the Burr Trail Switchbacks. Doesn't do it justice, but still liked how it turned out.
BurrSwitchbacks_scaled.jpg

Back