grfox92

WKR
Black Hills SD.
839038f5b9d1a21f55bda13ec13043fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big Salmon Lake looking south towards the SF of the Flathead, little bit of the Flathead Alps peeking out :)

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
One of my best friends passed away recently. He was only 37 years young. The first photo I have of us together when we were 13 and the last photo I ever took of him (helped him kill, field dress, and fully butcher his very first deer, on a wonderful 0 degree morning).

Hug the ones you love and don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and call a friend for no reason at all. Never know when it could be your last conversation with a friend.

FullSizeRender.jpeg
IMG_4944.jpeg

One of my best friends passed away recently. He was only 37 years young. The first photo I have of us together when we were 13 and the last photo I ever took of him (helped him kill, field dress, and fully butcher his very first deer, on a wonderful 0 degree morning).

Hug the ones you love and don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and call a friend for no reason at all. Never know when it could be your last conversation with a friend.

View attachment 563159
View attachment 563160

Sorry to hear of your loss.

I agree with you. Never be afraid to reach it to an old friend anytime they cross your mind. As you said, never know when it could be the last, or it may just pull them out of a bad spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR

View attachment 563159
View attachment 563160
Very sorry for your loss, good friends are hard to find, and harder to lose. I tell all my friends and family, never great me without a hug, and never leave without a hug and I love you. One never knows when that last hug will happen. I have given way to many last hugs.