Photography- one photo a day

5e849aa82c520c7d60bf64ad6215ccd0.jpg

Bashful Peak, the tallest mountain in Chugach State Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

262e8d255170aeb41fed65b9934827ab.jpg

Leon is being euthanized today. He has cancer in his mouth and it’s growing bigger everyday. He can’t chew anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know how you feel Brother, Friday our Molly had to cross the Rainbow Bridge too. She was 14yrs old. Lots of great miles with her. There is a hole in our home. Even the cats and our young Lab feel it. Hope she is playing with Leon

ICtWqrQh.jpg

ZA6sXTCh.jpg

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I know how you feel Brother, Friday our Molly had to cross the Rainbow Bridge too. She was 14yrs old. Lots of great miles with her. There is a hole in our home. Even the cats and our young Lab feel it. Hope she is playing with Leon

ICtWqrQh.jpg

ZA6sXTCh.jpg
Very sorry. A hole that can never be filled.

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
Reminiscing and sharing a past early September ten-day float through a totally remote part of our state...never saw another person from put-in to take-out. It was #2 of five floats on this river and the best wx.

Image below is pausing to look back up-river with gratitude before hiking a couple miles to the take-out lake...
IMG_2347.jpeg
Thumbnails below are looking directly across river, down river and behind me...
IMG_2349.jpegIMG_2348.jpegIMG_2352.jpeg
A couple of images along the way on that float...
IMG_2308.jpegIMG_2319.jpeg
And it's fishing heaven...
IMG_2341.jpegIMG_2346.jpeg
Sorry for a few re-runs guys...well over a hundred inches of snow has fallen at my house this winter and not going away anytime soon...looking back at past and forward towards new adventures is therapeutic right now...at least for me! :)

idcuda

WKR
The water is way down... The record snowfall this year should help some.
Yeah, lowest ever is what I was told. They weren't sure the snowpack would be enough for a recovery, but it'll help.

Side note: I couldn't believe the number of dead birds at water's edge.