Photography- one photo a day

cwoods

FNG
I guess there's a chance I'm wrong but I would bet my best shotgun that is a Deutsch Drahthaar...of which I own two.

What kind of shotgun Kevin? In all fairness your as close as you could get. She is a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon. She does keep a neater/closer coat than most WPG's which keeps her looking like the WGP. Both are great dogs. Ruby was a Christmas present last year and is soon to be 6 months old. Super smart and loving pup. Would love to see you post up some of your gun dogs. Thanks- Chris

What kind of shotgun Kevin? In all fairness your as close as you could get. She is a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon. She does keep a neater/closer coat than most WPG's which keeps her looking like the WGP. Both are great dogs. Ruby was a Christmas present last year and is soon to be 6 months old. Super smart and loving pup. Would love to see you post up some of your gun dogs. Thanks- Chris

Ruby is a dandy by that picture. I have a couple shots of my drahts in full bounding stride...I need to find them. At a quick glance the WPG is nearly indistinguishable from the Drahthaar. Love them both. Great picture!

'Moment of Appreciation'

jwatts

WKR
Ruby is a dandy by that picture. I have a couple shots of my drahts in full bounding stride...I need to find them. At a quick glance the WPG is nearly indistinguishable from the Drahthaar. Love them both. Great picture!

'Moment of Appreciation'

I love the skins on your limbs. I saw a prime copperhead the other day that had just been run over. Had I had time to skin it I would have brought it home for the same reason.

mtmiller

WKR
Standard pose

26000250093_3fe6209f24_b.jpg