Photography- one photo a day

bbrown

WKR
DSC00064_zpsf0bixu5u.jpg

bbrown

WKR
bb75498d-0d7d-40aa-9980-3c12710bcc86_zpsntqidtqg.jpg

I know its only supposed to be a photo a day but I am playing catch up. Still figuring out these night shots but CrzyTrekker really shortened the learning curve - thanks again!

bbrown

WKR
Good photos. How did you pull that one off with the sun still in the sky?
Are you asking me? That was just a really bright moon without a cloud in the sky taken around 10pm. All those pictures were taken with the Sony RX-100 playing with the settings as CrzyTrekker described in this thread.

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/show...pe-Photography-A-Primer&highlight=crzytrekker

Not perfect and still figuring some of the details but really surprised how they turned out compared to any of my past attempts at night shots.

Last edited:

colonel00

WKR
Ah, gotcha. I really like that last one. You must have had your stove cranked up to get the afterburner effect :D

bbrown

WKR
Oh ya - even had a blister on my hand to prove it. It got to "chuggin" pretty good so I think I am going to steal your vent idea.

Craig, what equipment you flying there? Same as avatar?

Looks like it might be a 170?

Im just a passenger for now. Someday I will have my own plane though hopefully :) My avatar photo was a 180 on a hunt in the bob a few years back and the recent cockpit photo was from a 180 I flew in here this year.

bradmacmt

Lil-Rokslider
Im just a passenger for now. Someday I will have my own plane though hopefully :) My avatar photo was a 180 on a hunt in the bob a few years back and the recent cockpit photo was from a 180 I flew in here this year.

My dad was a bush pilot here in Montana in the 50's and spent a lot of time flying hunters into "The Bob" in a 170...

Good luck on getting that plane!