Pants for the vertically challenged

ia bhtr

FNG
Guys , having a heck of a time finding pants that the waist band doesn't hit me mid belly , typically wear 34x29 @ 5 ft 7 1/2 , almost needing yesteryear hip hugger pants to fit

Seems the waist band hits way to high or the crotch wants to be closer to my knees , any of you folks have this problem and if so ,have you found a brand of pant that actually fits ??

Thanks for any and all feedback !!

I'm 5'4" 150 lbs wrangler outdoor pants.kuiu attacks is about all I wear. They fit well. I'm 32×30.
Good luck

I have this problem with all my pants, not just hunting pants. I am 5'6" and wear a 34X28. I get all my pants altered to fit.

Yep.. At 5'4 I'm sick of the high wasted pants. Kuiu makes the attacks in a short, but I don't know if that's just shorter legs or if the waist is shorter also. Parana Bison's & Zion's fit me pretty well.

Thanks for the replys , been getting my stuff altered as well , wifey says next husband will be tall and thin so she doesnt have to alter jeans anymore :)

First Lite and Nomad in small, Sitka in medium works well for my short legs. The waist might not be big enough though. I wear 32*30

Back