Packers Win

Jon Pynch

FNG
go hawks!! fun day of football!

also i think the niners play packers next week, so go packers!

littlebuf

Banned
it really doesn't matter who the Broncos play this year in the super bowl. another trophy's going in the mile high case. have fun watching your favorite teams up until then though.

mtbshark

WKR
just home from the hawks game and hell ya!!!

i truly hope that the packers win next week against the niners!

and the Bronc's are a good team but we will have to wait and see

7mag.

WKR
it really doesn't matter who the Broncos play this year in the super bowl. another trophy's going in the mile high case. have fun watching your favorite teams up until then though.

They have to beat the Patriots first. Seems like Manning has a hard time beating Brady.

weaver

WKR
They've already canned our coach here in cleveland...what else is new?
Rooting for the Broncs rest of the way.

littlebuf

Banned
This makes me smile right here!

https://vine.co/v/hVu5O2ZbXVq

Littlebuf...I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Since the sea Hawks made the move to the NFC. I've actually become a fan. But at heart I'm a broncos fan from long ago. Also I wouldnt be rooting for the packers next weekend. You don't want to see rogers in the play offs. This should be one weekend all hawks fans root for the 9ers

JNDEER

WKR
Since the sea Hawks made the move to the NFC. I've actually become a fan. But at heart I'm a broncos fan from long ago. Also I wouldnt be rooting for the packers next weekend. You don't want to see rogers in the play offs. This should be one weekend all hawks fans root for the 9ers

Fine...guess I will root for the 49ers! lol