Packers Win

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
We snapped back and fourth between the Denver Oakland and this game. After Watching Manning blow out the first half with a TD every charge down field, it made watching this game so painful. Payton is definitely on his game. Crazy watching him effortlessly blow out Oakland in the first half then turning and watching GB barely getting by. That TD they got by picking the ball up and running into the inzone after they thought it was incomplete was the craziest thing Ive ever seen. Was a great game though. Cant wait till Rogers gets the fuzzyness worked out though. Hes a great QB but man he looked like he was way out of sorts on that game. 6 weeks off will do that to you I suppose. Anyone else just cant stand Cutler? I know I cant be the only one that thinks that guy has a silver spoon up his you know what. =-)

Enough Trash talking now. Denver is going to be hard to beat if Manning keeps up his game like he is now. Ohh and Nelson of Packers got my vote for MVP that guy was so good at catching Rogers throws.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If all of the offense is in good shape with the Packers, they are a good team. If injuries have caught them, well it could be a very long game next week.

At least Kaepernick has looked human this year. He made the Packers look pretty stupid in last year's NFC title game.

Floorguy

WKR
We snapped back and fourth between the Denver Oakland and this game. After Watching Manning blow out the first half with a TD every charge down field, it made watching this game so painful. Payton is definitely on his game. Crazy watching him effortlessly blow out Oakland in the first half then turning and watching GB barely getting by. That TD they got by picking the ball up and running into the inzone after they thought it was incomplete was the craziest thing Ive ever seen. Was a great game though. Cant wait till Rogers gets the fuzzyness worked out though. Hes a great QB but man he looked like he was way out of sorts on that game. 6 weeks off will do that to you I suppose. Anyone else just cant stand Cutler? I know I cant be the only one that thinks that guy has a silver spoon up his you know what. =-)

Enough Trash talking now. Denver is going to be hard to beat if Manning keeps up his game like he is now. Ohh and Nelson of Packers got my vote for MVP that guy was so good at catching Rogers throws.

I think the Bears screwed themselves by playing Cutler and by celebrating after the Packers loss last week. If you look at the stats McCown is a better QB and he doesn't get all dick hurt after he throws a bad pass.

I have gotten sick of all the Seahawk crap. Evidently it was written in the AK state constitution that you have to be a Seahawk fan to live up here. AK airlines actually let's you skip in line if you wear a
R. Wilson jersey.

I do think that one thing that would help the packers is dumping Dom and finding a better Def Coordinator

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have gotten sick of all the Seahawk crap. Evidently it was written in the AK state constitution that you have to be a Seahawk fan to live up here. AK airlines actually let's you skip in line if you wear a
R. Wilson jersey.

Ha! That is for flights leaving Seattle only. Its a promotional gig set up (by a Seattle based airline) to fund youth educational programs and underprivileged kids to go to football camp. Its going to a good cause.

Floorguy

WKR
Ha! That is for flights leaving Seattle only. Its a promotional gig set up (by a Seattle based airline) to fund youth educational programs and underprivileged kids to go to football camp. Its going to a good cause.

Not just leaving Seattle its also leaving anywhere in Alaska and you don't pay extra so I don't see how its a fundraiser AND I know they are a Seattle based company I also think they should change their name to something else more fitting something like WA air after Green Bay stomps the niners and goes into Seattle and dick punches everyone that rocks out with their cock out (by far the stupidest slogan in professional sports)

Last edited:

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not just leaving Seattle its also leaving anywhere in Alaska and you don't pay extra so I don't see how its a fundraiser AND I know they are a Seattle based company I also think they should change their name to something else more fitting something like WA air after Green Bay stomps the niners and goes into Seattle and dick punches everyone that rocks out with their cock out (by far the stupidest slogan in professional sports)

Its not a fundraiser, its a marketing/promo gig like I mentioned before. I'm sorry that you have to go through that at the airport. ;-)

That would be a good game though! I hope that's the match up. I like Aaron Rodgers.

And I agree with you, that's one of stupidest slogans out there. Haha

littlebuf

Banned
best scenario for Seattle. 49's wins, NO wins. we get the saints 49's lose to CAR and the panthers have to come here. we'll win that game at home against a young all be it talented QB. then pray the Broncos choke if your a hawks fan.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Well, you can be sick of the seahawks all you want but it's gonna be tough to beat the 12th man. GO HAWKS! And yes, I hope the packers tromp the 49ers.

Randy

(who worked for the hawks for about 14 years so yea, I kinda gotta root for them)

Wow, tons of trash talk from She Hawk fans, I guess that's to be expected though, they follow the teams lead. I wonder if they'll ever be able to win a Super Bowl?

2ski

WKR
Wow, tons of trash talk from She Hawk fans, I guess that's to be expected though, they follow the teams lead. I wonder if they'll ever be able to win a Super Bowl?

Yep. I can't root for a team with that many positive drug tests, especially that vaunted secondary. I don't know what I'd do if it was the hawks vs Tom Brady....I might not watch that game. Hope that it ends in a tie? Its not that I would care if the seahawks won.....its that we would have to hear about it from their fans. ;)

In order, Niners, but if they lose to the Pack I like Rodgers so I go that route. In the AFC, I have to cheer for Peyton. If its Broncos/Niners in the super bowl I have to go Niners, but I'll cheer for the Broncos over any other team.

velvetfvr

WKR

Manning will have his patented choke. Chargers or pats will be in the SB.

velvetfvr

WKR
Well, you can be sick of the seahawks all you want but it's gonna be tough to beat the 12th man. GO HAWKS! And yes, I hope the packers tromp the 49ers.

Randy

(who worked for the hawks for about 14 years so yea, I kinda gotta root for them)

Seattle isn't invincible at home. I think saints or panthers make the SB. History says so.

velvetfvr

WKR
And it is an even better day in the NFC north, the bears signed cutler to that insane 7yr contract.

Btw, go New England patriots.

velvetfvr

WKR
it really doesn't matter who the Broncos play this year in the super bowl. another trophy's going in the mile high case. have fun watching your favorite teams up until then though.

Lol, manning going on a run. It could happen, but it is like a .000000000000000000000001% chance. When he won his SB, he threw 3tds and 7ints in 2006. Unless the Denver D goes to #1, he will have a hard time.

All I can say, it was a good year in the NFL and go New England. And I am done posting.

Floorguy

WKR
And it is an even better day in the NFC north, the bears signed cutler to that insane 7yr contract.

Btw, go New England patriots.

That contract doesn't mean anything Cutler will get an ingrown toenail and be out for 2 weeks then suffer from bruised pride and miss 3 more. The bears will only ever be as good as their second string qb and McCowns contract stipulates that he has to go into free agency, I can think of 2 other teams in the NFC north alone that would be much better with him under center.

I don't think Cam will be able to get it done he had a qbr of 47 against the cardinals and averages in the 80's

It looks like the NFL is contemplating making watering down the playoffs and make winning the division almost meaningless

TEmbry

WKR
Manning will turn into Manning as he already has this year. Amazing quarterback until the weather turns and the pressure builds.

Seahawks at home are an easy pick for the SB. If I were a Seattle fan, I PRAY for a GB win. Rogers or not, Green Bay is a far worse team than San Fran. The Niners atleast have a defense and their run game will score regardless of what their on/off QB in Kaepernick does.

I predict a Seahawks SB, but I'm mainly hoping for another Brady vs Manning showdown in the Mile High Stadium. You gotta love two top 5 QBs of all time going at each other head to head so frequently throughout their careers (and Brady coming out on top nearly every time regardless who has the better roster).

velvetfvr

WKR
yes it was. you just got done watching the best year a QB has ever had in the history of the league.ever. the chargers? now thats funny

Here are the reasons why I said that.

The last 4 Super Bowl champs, GB,Balt,NYG, NO, played the eagles week 1 in the regular season. They went to win the SB. The chargers this year played the eagles week 1, so that is why I said the chargers could win it all.

My team, the New England patriots, has made the SB so far everytime the Red Sox have won the WS. That was in 2004 and 2007 as examples. NE had 1 SB win and 1 SB loss. So history says the pats will be in the SB

Now I say panthers or saints because ever since around 2006, all NFC divisions have rotated playing in the SB. So far in this 7 year span, every 4 years had a team from each of the 4 divisions (south, north,east, and west) represent the SB. So this year is the NFC souths turn to represent (last 3 years were North,east,west).

So from a theoretical and statistical standpoint, the chargers should win the SB or pats should be in the SB, and the saints/panthers should be in the SB.

Now I say the patriots will win it all, like every fan would say. But time will tell if I am right.

Edit:
Every time the TD record for a season has been beat, (Marino, manning, and Brady as examples) they haven't gone to win a SB. I have gone off of history, and history repeats itself right?

Last edited: