Packers Win

Floorguy

WKR
Going off of that logic every time Aaron Rodgers has had to sit out week 15's game due to injury he has then gone on to lead the Packers to a Superbowl.

velvetfvr

WKR
Going off of that logic every time Aaron Rodgers has had to sit out week 15's game due to injury he has then gone on to lead the Packers to a Superbowl.

Not the same. I have years of evidence to back my claim up, you have 1 year. Unless it happens this year, I wouldn't put it with what I said. I could go find several 1 year stats to say my pats will 100% for sure win the SB.

Last edited:

Reflex

FNG
Anyone see the projected temperature for tomorrow night's game in Green Bay? It's going to be brutal...-22 is the overnight low without the wind chill. Not sure how the temps are going to affect the game, but I would hate to play in those conditions.

velvetfvr

WKR
Anyone see the projected temperature for tomorrow night's game in Green Bay? It's going to be brutal...-22 is the overnight low without the wind chill. Not sure how the temps are going to affect the game, but I would hate to play in those conditions.

I hope kap gets beat really bad. I saw a comment where someone said they hope when he kisses his bicep it gets frozen to his arm lol.

I couldn't agree more. I sure am going to enjoy watching it, but I would hate to be there in person :)

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU

Yeah, me too---HOWEVER, I could last 3 hours or so if I was making like $500,000 or so a game................
Still rooting for the seahawks but I'm hoping Green Bay stomps San Fran.

Randy

littlebuf

Banned
Not the same. I have years of evidence to back my claim up, you have 1 year. Unless it happens this year, I wouldn't put it with what I said. I could go find several 1 year stats to say my pats will 100% for sure win the SB.

This is too funny. Wonder why they even play the games. They should just ask you

Yeah, me too---HOWEVER, I could last 3 hours or so if I was making like $500,000 or so a game................
Still rooting for the seahawks but I'm hoping Green Bay stomps San Fran.

Randy
I hear ya. If I was a Seahawks fan, I would be rooting for the Pack also. I don't think anybody wants to see the 9er's right now (not even the Seahawks at home).

velvetfvr

WKR
This is too funny. Wonder why they even play the games. They should just ask you

How is it too funny. Chargers won. I am not saying this will happen, but it is kinda hard to ignore :D

And told you it wasn't the same today. You have to find evidence to back up your claim before you make it. I found several amounts of evidence to make my claim and support it.

Well its new Orleans going to Seattle. Seattle blew them out during the regular season in Seattle so.....
Denver is going to be tuff to beat. They are my pick this year.

Lukem

WKR
How is it too funny. Chargers won. I am not saying this will happen, but it is kinda hard to ignore :D

And told you it wasn't the same today. You have to find evidence to back up your claim before you make it. I found several amounts of evidence to make my claim and support it.
Sorry, but there's evidence and then there's anecdotes.

Go Niners!