Owners changing posts on other hunting forums?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Ive had my posts go “poof” from time to time. Part of the game.

Mods will adjust posts to keep them going.

Say someone says you need xyz and i say, most folks i know been xyz since the 70s. They delete mine and someone else says good idea and the post runs 3 pages of chatter. That’s what they want.
It's those dang Mono threads. HAHA

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve heard mods refer to the messages they get and people complaining. It’s hard to believe people care that much to reach out to complain.
I mean you didn’t have to report me for my tater tot comments 😀

ODB

WKR
I hang out on one site that is monetized, but there is another similar site that is absolutely free because it’s owned by a super wealthy dude.

If you post a URL or even mention the free site on the paid site, the owners will edit your post - even in PMs.

It’s all a bit silly but we have leaned how to get around it.

It’s like how you can tell folks are 24 hour campfire dudes because they all spell “shit” as “chit” even on sites that allow it. Pretty funny.

I take issue when a mod/owner changes the flow of a thread by deleting posts to make his beliefs look like the only way to go and everyone else is wrong. That’s just plain chicken shit.

Beyond that, their space, their rules… don’t affect me in real life.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
I had like 100 likes on a thread I started my first week here about j-finch not understanding how snow works, but then @Ucsdryder got jealous and started posting a bunch of profanity and got my thread and all my likes deleted.

TaperPin

WKR
I had spelling corrected on Accurate Shooter by a moderator. What button do I push for that service on Rokslide? *chuckle*

Unfortunately they don’t share my sense of humor - I made fun of normal intelligence teenagers doing stupid challenges on tictok, and a moderator thought I was making fun of the mentally disabled, which I would never do. The last straw was me suggesting the money I’ve sent the NRA has gone into nothing useful other than paying off Stormy Daniels. Now I’m banned for life - not going to lie, I do mis having a human spell checker. Lol

grfox92

WKR
Over on LRO anything negative about Christensen gets deleted immediately. Even if it's a guy looking for help. Pretty pathetic on their part.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
I appreciate Sites like Rokslide that tell it like it is.

Its refreshing as there is so much news/social media that is altered and edited already its crazy.

Think most of us are smart enough to realize that one bad item does not tell the whole story with a companies products.
Most of us are smart enough to sort through those ‘bad’ reviews.

As a business owner I can tell you there is a small % of people that use these bad reviews to get something for nothing.

Last edited:

Swamp Fox

WKR
I hang out on one site that is monetized, but there is another similar site that is absolutely free because it’s owned by a super wealthy dude.

If you post a URL or even mention the free site on the paid site, the owners will edit your post - even in PMs.

It’s all a bit silly but we have leaned how to get around it.

It’s like how you can tell folks are 24 hour campfire dudes because they all spell “shit” as “chit” even on sites that allow it. Pretty funny.

This post is chit without links ...