Official Montana 2022 draw thread!

Did you draw and with how many preference points?

• 0 points, successful

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • 0 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • 1 point, successful

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 1 point, unsuccessful

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • 2 points, successful

Votes: 72 31.2%
  • 2 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • 3 points, successful

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • 3 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Resident/NA

Votes: 28 12.1%

• Total voters
How did you all get results? I checked and still says draw in process. We did not put in for a limited entry tough. General combo only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you all get results? I checked and still says draw in process. We did not put in for a limited entry tough. General combo only.

use the hunter search method, they have been available for 4 hours... same as every year

I am also technically inept to run the link successfully. Mine is still Pending also.

I applied to have the roll over to retain Deer Combo if LE Elk not drawn. I would guess that scenario at the end of the draw pools?

NDGuy

WKR
I don't want to know your honey hole, but I've got 8 or 9 dozen spots picked out that I'd like to know if I'm on the right track. PM with detailed review of each is ok. :sneaky:
Proceeds to post giant topo map with every ridge circled.

I am also technically inept to run the link successfully. Mine is still Pending also.

I applied to have the roll over to retain Deer Combo if LE Elk not drawn. I would guess that scenario at the end of the draw pools?
will still say unsuccessful or successful for the GENERAL and for all people i have checked the LE units have been drawn as well

cfdjay

WKR
So from what I’m reading there should be a 0% 1pt success rate since people with 2 pts have been unsuccessful?

OP
B
How did someone not draw with 3 preferences points??
I’m guessing that was a mistake.

Otherwise the poll shows the odds are right about where people were predicting they would be.

I’m happy to see that 2 points was still roughly 80% despite the new outfitter rule. I’d bet it would’ve been in the 90s or better had that not passed. Thank you MT GOP and MOGA for making point creep that much worse.😡