2022 Best Whitetail Finalist Thread--Members' Vote!

Vote on the best Rokslide member's whitetail photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
2/28/23 update. Winner is @BadEarth for the First Lite Transfer Pack

Hey Roksliders!

Staff has voted on our 10 finalists picked from the entry thread here

Now it's Rokslide members' turn to pick the winner.

First Lite will provide the winner their Transfer Pack (click here to view) specifically designed for the needs of a Whitetail Hunter
81825C62-1D88-4723-A891-47D5DC471B50.jpeg

Please vote on the photos in the poll at the top of the thread (Tapatalk users can't see the poll, so use full-site if you'd like to vote.)

Only Rokslide members with accounts registered by 2/8/23 will be counted towards winners (the fairest way to pick a winner), although those late votes will still show up in the poll.

We’ll leave the poll open until approximately Friday 2/24/23.

Please, only one vote per person. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, @Jskaanland is all over you! If you're caught voting more than once, from multiple accounts you‘ll probably be shown the exit.

Also, if you made the finalist list, go ahead and vote on your own photo, but remember if you try to vote with multiple user names, same rule above applies.

Here are the finalists in no particular order. Cast your vote in the poll at top of page using the member's name listed at top of each photo.

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
If any of you finalists, want me to tag you on Instagram when we share this, send me a PM with your IG name

Thanks for all you do Robby an staff! Honor just to be nominated! I don’t have any social media accounts so guess I’m at disadvantage, oh well it’s amoung great company!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all you do Robby a staff! Honor just to be nominated! I don’t have any social media accounts so guess I’m at disadvantage, oh well it’s amoung great company!
you’re welcome.

As we won’t count votes officially from new accounts, not sure how much advantage tagging a finalist really has.

I ask for the tag because people like to be part of the post and it helps promote future contest interest, not to promote a certain entry

If a finalists tags us on IG, we’ll share that in our story but again the only people that can vote are Rokslide members with an account registered before voting opens.
Good luck

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The members have voted,

@Jskaanland has verified the count…

…and the winner is

@BadEarth with this image:

C666B248-DA4F-4D4A-BAD6-7AA29AF47B74.jpeg

Good work BadEarth.

Hit me with a PM with your shipping info and I’ll get you hooked up with our friends at First Lite to get that
Transfer Pack on its way.

Need to hear from you in the next 10 days…

Thanks everyone. The images just keep getting better every year. And thanks for First Lite for always being willing step up for this contest.