*OFFICIAL 2019 Western Hunting Expo thread

amp713

WKR
I'll be there Friday, doing some secret stuff earlier in the day but I'll be at the fist lite/BHA booth Friday afternoon and then Saturday I'm coming with the wife and kids.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thursday wasn't an option for me this year so I'll be there Friday also checking out the SKRE booth and taking in the legends seminar.
I also hate everything about sfw but the expo is awesome to check out new products and meet up with friends from out of town.
I prefer Thursday or Friday early for a bit more elbow room trying out the demo products Saturday is always a shit show day packed to the gills but always end up taking the kids anyway.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be there Friday from 2 to 6 or so. Looking forward to checking out a few products and oogling over some taxidermy. Wish I could go to Robby's presentation, but I have another commitment Friday night. Also wish there was a way I could attend the expo without giving money to SFW...

I will be there tomorrow morning to check out a few products and validate tags.
Bummed I'll miss seminars like Robbys but hopefully the floor isn't crowded.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you guys are driving in be safe out there weather has definitely changed for the worst. Exiting to go into down town salt lake in the morning is going to be crazy for sure. I'd advise to leave early and have breakfast before it opens

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can some check out the SIG 3000bdx if they are there? Wonder if they are worth considering or just pick up a separate RF.

I put a video of the bdx system on our YouTube channel. Check that out. It’s awesome. Really the best advancement I’ve seen as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
If you guys are driving in be safe out there weather has definitely changed for the worst. Exiting to go into down town salt lake in the morning is going to be crazy for sure. I'd advise to leave early and have breakfast before it opens

Drove home from the airport last night. There was a lot of standing water on the interstate and sardine canyon got a little sketchy. It was one of the more interesting drives I have had.

I put a video of the bdx system on our YouTube channel. Check that out. It’s awesome. Really the best advancement I’ve seen as of late.

Im curious on the quality of the binos, not the system in general. Some opinions on if the binos are good enough to use for primary glass would be great. They won’t be available for a little bit so wondering if it’s worth waiting or just pick up a RF unit and keep my binos separate.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
7a3fa1ea7cd58caa0adf2aedd68a772e.jpg
New citrus flavor from MTNOPS for all of the people that don’t like mtnops because of the sweetness, this is for you!

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im curious on the quality of the binos, not the system in general. Some opinions on if the binos are good enough to use for primary glass would be great. They won’t be available for a little bit so wondering if it’s worth waiting or just pick up a RF unit and keep my binos separate.

I’ll do a video with them a little later today and post it up tonight.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
2b3979afcf337678524d693e1d367204.jpg
new bolt knob adapter kit from snowy mountain rifles. This is a DIY kit anyone with a saw and drill could do!

gdog

Lil-Rokslider
Yes

And I just saw that Jordan Budd is on the speaking schedule, but it’s a ladies event so some of guys can finally break out the drag.

I don't believe Kifaru will have their own booth for those looking for them(?) I emailed them last week and here's the reply....

Hello Andrew,

Dayna will be there at the Alpha Bow Hunting Booth the 14-16th. She will be able to get you all sized up for a new frame. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Anders Christianson
Customer Service
Kifaru International
[email protected]
(303) 278-9155

sneaky

"DADDY"
Drove home from the airport last night. There was a lot of standing water on the interstate and sardine canyon got a little sketchy. It was one of the more interesting drives I have had.
Flat bill and bedazzled jeans and the water just parts in front of you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Flat bill and bedazzled jeans and the water just parts in front of you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, I dont think I am going to even make it this year. All that money on pants and shirts down the drain...