Nuclear War WW3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that’s the master Russian plan. Make the west think your entire military complex is inept and just when they least expect it….here comes the real professional soldiers with the 10 T-14s, 5 Kurgenats-25s and 4 BMPT-72 Terminators to steamroll Ukraine into submission.

The fact that people believe that there’s some reserve of professional soldiers in Russia waiting to be unleashed is laughable. The best equipment they have is the T-90 and their turrets are popping off at a staggering rate. Their senior commanders are laughably inept. They completely lack a professional NCO corp and have no ability to exercise mission command (much less any of the other war fighting functions) at any level. They lack the ability to combine the maneuver warfighting function with the fires enterprise on any meaningful level. Their armor attempts to maneuver without infantry to protect it from the hunter-killer teams running rampant. They lack the ability to sustain their forces in the fight. In a nutshell, they’re a joke and have exposed their ineptitude for the world to see. The Russian military was the gold standard of our adversaries, this 9 month “special operation” has shown the west that we can shift our focus to China while keeping a lazy eye on the Russian bear.

Maybe I’ll eat my words, but I doubt it.
All the more reason to throw a eggs around. Now the idiot in the whitehouse has really ticked off the Saudis, read a article where some camel jockey from there is talking about a jihad, we got a weak, lame leader and the world knows it. All hell is gonna break loose and it will make the Ukraine look like romper room, while the idiot hides in Delaware and eats ice cream.

JMasson

Lil-Rokslider
All the more reason to throw a eggs around. Now the idiot in the whitehouse has really ticked off the Saudis, read a article where some camel jockey from there is talking about a jihad, we got a weak, lame leader and the world knows it. All hell is gonna break loose and it will make the Ukraine look like romper room, while the idiot hides in Delaware and eats ice cream.
No President has (or had) enough pull to prevent what is happening. This started in 2014 and it is a convenient political narrative to say that Ukraine was invaded because Biden is in office. It would’ve happened regardless. No President was going to put US boots on the ground to stop it. That would mean WW3, instantly. It is infinitely more complex than that.

No President has (or had) enough pull to prevent what is happening. This started in 2014 and it is a convenient political narrative to say that Ukraine was invaded because Biden is in office. It would’ve happened regardless. No President was going to put US boots on the ground to stop it. That would mean WW3, instantly. It is infinitely more complex than that.
Kennedy stoped the russians in cuba, this is a situation that perhaps was going to happen no matter who is in office but I doubt it, biden is weak and the world knows it. Lets see what he does when the chinese take the island. My bet is nothing. Were on the verge of total world re-alingment, if I was putin or chi I would of allready sent this idiot to the dog house.

JMasson

Lil-Rokslider
Kennedy stoped the russians in cuba, this is a situation that perhaps was going to happen no matter who is in office but I doubt it, biden is weak and the world knows it. Lets see what he does when the chinese take the island. My bet is nothing. Were on the verge of total world re-alingment, if I was putin or chi I would of allready sent this idiot to the dog house.
While you’re not wrong, keep in mind that was an entirely different geopolitical era. Will China invade Taiwan? Who knows. I don’t think they will, at at least not anytime soon. Also, Saudis have been calling for a Jihad on the US and West for decades now. Honestly, I’d rather fight the jihadis again over a modern conventional war. I’ll take IEDs over drones everyday of the week that ends in Y.

MattB

WKR
Russian couldn't Ukraine when it had tanks at its capital and you think that Putin could do something about Biden? Give your head a shake man.

Yea I'm quite a bit more concerned with the behind the scenes economic warfare being carried out. Russia and china continue to cozy up really nice to each other, stockpile gold and precious metals, while also wanting to see our demise.

Then the you see Biden's attack on advanced chip manufacturing in China or sales to them and you can see a scenario where large scale war becomes more likely! Lucky for us we will have completely depleted our strategic petroleum reserves and a good amount of weaponry that we sent to Ukraine!

Jmort1754

WKR
First off, no matter how inept we feel that the Russians are the fact lies in that if Putin actually wanted to destroy Ukraine he would.

The US is too involved already.

This is going to be a big issue this winter, the EU is suffering because of the shit that is going on and pretty soon we will see the same.

The quick and easy answer is to eliminate Putin however I am not so sure that he is the absolute problem.

I do wish that we would quit cow towing to the Ukrainian president's demands.

The US having an inept government at all levels is a major cause of this. There is no leadership, and the UN is an absolute joke that should be disbanded.

*zap*

WKR
How is anyone absolutely certain what someone else is going to do tomorrow? No one can know that and very few have the actual intel on what is going on. Then you have the folks that said the afgan army would last for years on its own advising potus or whoever is really in charge....anyway, have a good evening.

Last edited:

Werty

WKR
I asked a buddy thats in the military, if we are worried about Putin, he says "nope". If guys in the military aren't worried, Im not

Status
Not open for further replies.