NM Attempts to Abolish Game and Fish

ODB

WKR
Sounds like someone wants a slush fund to skim some of those dollas...

and they want 3 or 4 general NM citizens? Just because? Sounds to me they want to stack the deck

hiker270

WKR
This is becoming a recurring theme with many western states with the influx of Californian's moving. They left California because of the oppressive liberal policies yet they turn around and transfer them to the next place they move.

We are seeing this play out in other blue states. They start to stack the commission with “non-consumptive “ users, mainly animal rights, anti-hunting folks to represent that demographic then they begin to whittle away at various hunting seasons. They usually target predator or bear hunts first. Look at what is happening in Washington with their commission. Colorado is right behind them if you look at the make up of the CPW commission. Colorado bear and predator hunting will be gone in Colorado in ten years if politics don’t change there.

Rob5589

WKR
This is becoming a recurring theme with many western states with the influx of Californian's moving. They left California because of the oppressive liberal policies yet they turn around and transfer them to the next place they move.
Not necessarily. Many leave to make their dollar stretch further. And they take their liberal ideals with them.

We are seeing this play out in other blue states. They start to stack the commission with “non-consumptive “ users, mainly animal rights, anti-hunting folks to represent that demographic then they begin to whittle away at various hunting seasons. They usually target predator or bear hunts first. Look at what is happening in Washington with their commission. Colorado is right behind them if you look at the make up of the CPW commission. Colorado bear and predator hunting will be gone in Colorado in ten years if politics don’t change there.
Look at what they did with trapping in NM. Low hanging fruit.

Beendare

WKR
The folks in Santa Fe are clueless.

Heres one for you; I was talking to my new SIL’s dad- ( B&R in NM) and he said that wolves have been threatening young kids waiting for the school bus in Catron county. They literally built a shelter to keep the kids safe.

What good are these wolves again? They are a huge suck on G&F resources and a detriment to humans…a big negative…but the woke NM gov is clueless.

Heres one for you; I was talking to my new SIL’s dad- ( B&R in NM) and he said that wolves have been threatening young kids waiting for the school bus in Catron county. They literally built a shelter to keep the kids safe.

What good are these wolves again? They are a huge suck on G&F resources and a detriment to humans…a big negative…but the woke NM gov is clueless.

I wouldn't say the "governor" has been woke, pretty rum-dumb actually.

sneaky

"DADDY"

It'll be ok once Colorado's wolves get established and push down into NM and wipe out the smaller Mexican wolves they're trying to protect. Liberal's heads will explode once that happens

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk