New Toyota Hilux in San Diego!!!

gbflyer

WKR
We got back from Belize a couple weeks ago. They have many HiLux trucks with a 4 cylinder turbo diesel. Also a vehicle built by Mahindra called a Karoo. Finally there is a Chinese knock off version of a HiLux made by Great Wall Motors that is also a really nice looking truck. All with small turbo diesels.

Ralphie

WKR
We got back from Belize a couple weeks ago. They have many HiLux trucks with a 4 cylinder turbo diesel. Also a vehicle built by Mahindra called a Karoo. Finally there is a Chinese knock off version of a HiLux made by Great Wall Motors that is also a really nice looking truck. All with small turbo diesels.
Most of the rest of the world gets them. But our bureaucrats don’t think we should.

CorbLand

WKR
What’s so great about them?
They are primarily driven in shitty conditions while getting 30 mpg, have enough payload to carry twenty guys with AKs or 15 and a belt fed. They will go 500,000 miles or 750,000 if you change the oil twice. Throw in the fact that they have over thrown a couple governments since the 1980s. What’s not to like about them?

jayhawk

WKR
Looks like I’m going to Mexico, boys…

Edit: cracked up when I saw the guys face who is standing behind it 😂

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like a high tax to import them, also wonder if it’s a pain to find parts

ODB

WKR
Speaking of the Hilux, just seen this article.

I sympathize with this guy. Not to turn this political, but we can allow 10k people to illegally cross a border and turn our back, but I can’t get a goddam series 70 land cruiser.

The world had gone absolutely batshit mad…