new thread name

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
okay, I am not popular here, but I have made a move bigger move than any one of you all. Left the frank :)alien::alien::alien:)
to Alaska. I need suggestions for a change of my title. Keep it clean and have fun.. I am not thin skinned

• Banned
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I tried to to use emojis, not very good at it. Not a computer wizzzzzzzzzz. I was living in the frank as a care taker, got fired and now live in alaska. So frank church guy is not relevant. I like this site for stories and hunts folks do and I try to contribute. ( and being my age I have hunted alot.) A few times I was a bit drunk and contributed to things I dont care about. Sorry. Wont do that again , hopefully.

• Banned
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I tried to to use emojis, not very good at it. Not a computer wizzzzzzzzzz. I was living in the frank as a care taker, got fired and now live in alaska. So frank church guy is not relevant. I like this site for stories and hunts folks do and I try to contribute. ( and being my age I have hunted alot.) A few times I was a bit drunk and contributed to things I dont care about. Sorry. Wont do that again , hopefully.
but sometimes with a smooth whiskey you will have to shut my ass off!