New Puppy Name

Jimbob

WKR
Had a golden doodle but ended up giving it to my boss as it wasn't the dog for us. They make great indoor/city dogs. Their coats don't shed (nice for inside) but they are horrible in the outdoors. When they get wet and muddy they stay that way forever. Every stick gets tangled in their hair and they mat up pretty good. Constant grooming and bathing are needed. In the wintertime snow freezes to the hair and creates MASSIVE ice balls, then you get back inside and those ice balls melt and the dog is wet forever. Great temperament but not made for the outdoors. It sucked when you went out hiking or to the lake and you didn't want to take your dog. If It fits your lifestyle then it will be a great dog.

Recently we just picked up this little guy. I think he will make a great outdoor dog. There should be many mountain hunting adventures in his future. It was difficult picking his name, 5 people in the family all had strong opinions.

German shepherd Akita mix

Raife. (If we picked a girl we all liked the name Wren)

IMG_0791 2.jpeg

Fjellvei

Lil-Rokslider
We have had 2 Golden's. First was named Boone. I would go with Boone regardless of the dogs character or sex 😂IMG_20181124_080801.jpg

adamm88

WKR
Iv had two and 1/2 goldens first was sandy, she was a family dog my brother took when he moved out, second was Annie, third is Maggie who just turned 1, she has many nicknames

c27f3a11bad19e5ba9e5a0dbc8fcf5cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
If you had a dog prior I’d consider reusing that name. Our boxer named Jack died and we replaced him with a boxer named Hank. Poor Hank gets called Jack quite a bit. The wife usually says if you will call him by the right name he will respond better…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently adopted a rare merle-colored Goldendoodle, she was already named ABBY so we just kept it.
She is growing fast.

abby.jpeg
IMG_0661.JPG

Oh jeez...she's already wearing her Halloween costume, ready to go trick or treating.

abbyhalloween.jpg

That ain't right.
oh-no-head-shake.gif

With curly haired dogs like that, I'd be tempted to name her after any one of the characters on the TV show Golden Girls.

Back in the days of macro-brews I remember my dad naming his golden lab "Budweiser" on a drive to Forked Lake.
Uncle had a GSP named "Barron".