NEW TAG Bags

cmeier117

WKR
That "bomb" moniker may not go over well with the humor less morons at TSA. I can see you stuffing some clothes in it and a TSA monkey freaking out when they search your pack.

Like the bags would have BOMB written all over the bags in neon orange writing! But better to be safe than sorry.

Of course these are announced just a few weeks after I ordered some bags! Oh well, my two 24x44's and two 14x20's should be fine.

I like the BOMB (Boned out meat bag) idea.

cmeier117

WKR
Does anyone know if this kit will still fit in a Kifaru Medium Pullout with all of the other Rokslide kill kit stuff inside?

ontarget7

WKR
Hey folks, thanks for all the support for TAG Bags.

Because of Aron Snyder, you elk and muley killers will have a new set to work your harvests down to meat and bags.

The new TAG Bags set will be a huge benefit to hunters who choose to de-bone your bulls.

This set comes with 4 ea 14" X 34" bags plus 2 ea 14" X 20" bags for camp meat and backstraps.

Total weight of the complete set with stuff sack is 10.5 ounces. Bad ass!

I'll update this thread with a url link when the bags arrive, hopefully in about 6 weeks. Stand by for pricing and delivery timelines.

Booyah!

Thanks Aron, you da man.

Now...let's work out the name of this kit, shall we?

Any thoughts????

larry

How about PACK OUT LIGHT BAGS. P.O.L Bags

By the way great bags and the best I have ever used. Bought my first set about 3-4 years ago.

Thanks Shane

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think we've chosen a winner for the name.

We really like the concept of a name that says what the product is, and I've always been partial to acronyms being an ol' army guy.

TAG Bags "BOMB" set: Boned Out Meat Bags says it all. You da man Dryfly....!

Thanks much for the participation. Stay tuned for delivery timeline.

Larry

dryflyguy

Lil-Rokslider
I think we've chosen a winner for the name.

We really like the concept of a name that says what the product is, and I've always been partial to acronyms being an ol' army guy.

TAG Bags "BOMB" set: Boned Out Meat Bags says it all. You da man Dryfly....!

Thanks much for the participation. Stay tuned for delivery timeline.

Larry

Woohoo!

Well now I have got to order a set.

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey fellas, the BOMB pack is now available. Aron will likely reply to this thread or post a new one when he gets the first box of kit to share here.

For anyone who replied to this thread to help us name the new TAG Bags set, don't purchase a set...Aron or Ryan will be in touch to let you know how to get your free set!

For anyone else who wants to pick up a new set now, the link is here for your convenience:
http://www.pristineventures.com/products/game-bags.html

The New BOMB pack weighs an impressive 10-oz for the whole set of six bags.

Hope you guys get them bloody this year...let us know how they work as your Boned Out Meat Bags.

Later, and thanks a ton for helping pin a name to this muthas...

Larry

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey fellas, the BOMB pack is now available. Aron will likely reply to this thread or post a new one when he gets the first box of kit to share here.

For anyone who replied to this thread to help us name the new TAG Bags set, don't purchase a set...Aron or Ryan will be in touch to let you know how to get your free set!

For anyone else who wants to pick up a new set now, the link is here for your convenience:
http://www.pristineventures.com/products/game-bags.html

The New BOMB pack weighs an impressive 10-oz for the whole set of six bags.

Hope you guys get them bloody this year...let us know how they work as your Boned Out Meat Bags.

Later, and thanks a ton for helping pin a name to this muthas...

Larry

That's very cool Larry.....