NEW TAG Bags

rodney482

WKR
ordered tag bags yesterday and seen this thread, right away not looking at the date I was thinking sure ordered a set and something new is coming out already. but no worries I order the BOMB kit so I am up to date :). Will this set take care of an entire boned out elk or would more bags be needed?

Designed for boned out elk

Manosteel

WKR
Got mine in the mail today!!! Been checking everyday for a week:p

The bags are Awesome! The material was not what I was expecting! Quality is first rate. Whenever I have to hike it out I always debone the meat and I can already tell these bags will be perfect! Big thanks Larry! Great idea working with Aron as i can see his design ideas in the set. These will fit a deboned elk no problem.

theedz

WKR
Just ordered a set of da BOMB bags, don't want to give meat the chance to spoil....too valvuable! About 3 years ago after really learning how to bone out the meat, I will never not do it so buying an essential item like these was a no brainer. Do have one question though, after meat is boned out and in the bag back at the truck, can the meat be froze (in coolers) in the bags? Or should a guy take the meat out first? Will it hurt the bags integrity any if froze?

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
definitely freeze with the bags on them. Helps to control the freeze variables of flesh and prevents freezer burn and drying. If they stick to the meat and its time to process, just wet them with warm water and the bags peel away like a bandage. sweet deal.

good luck fellas. Hope they get bloody this season.

larry

CodyB

Lil-Rokslider
Do the TAG bags have a loop on the bags to hang them from a tree or do you use the drawstrings to hang the bags? Thanks.

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No loop, but we always cinch the bag closed and hang the puckered end over the top of a branch and use the draw cord to secure the hanging bag. Works great.

larry

Thanks Larry and Rokslide! Just picked up my bags from the post office. They are the perfect size for backpack hunting! And the quality is top notch.

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
Did everyone who posted on the name the TAG bag thread get their bags? I sent address, etc. and never received them. I was looking forward to using the BOMB bag on this years archery hunt. I probably should have just ordered a set but was psyched when their generous offer was posted so I held off.

Congrats fillthefreezer! Hope see more pics of Bloody BOMB TAGS.