New Sitka Pattern

kodiakfly

WKR
So is the Elevated I going away? I agree that it's a great PNW and Coastal AK rainforest pattern. I even use it in the early season grass and alpine here deer hunting.

Kotaman

WKR
So is the Elevated I going away? I agree that it's a great PNW and Coastal AK rainforest pattern. I even use it in the early season grass and alpine here deer hunting.

Yes, I believe "Forest" is gone...It is starting to pop up on sale everywhere now.

Rockhound

FNG
Yes, I believe "Forest" is gone...It is starting to pop up on sale everywhere now.

giphy.gif

edg1967

WKR
Ah Crap! About all I have for tree stand hunting is in Forest. I'll probably never see much less shoot another deer!

Broomd

WKR
Yep, bought an ascent coat in forest from Camo-fire for the wife a couple weeks ago, was pretty reasonable for Sitka gear $85...proabably about 55% off.

Now about the two weeks shipping time...sheesh.

I like the looks of the pattern after watching the video I think it contrasts a little more than the open country pattern and could be great for the western states as well.