New rules on posting spots? Really Rokslide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider
Didn’t want to burn his spot on the internet…
I’ve hunted a lot of different OR units. Where I killed my bull is hardly a “spot”. Elk might be there next year, might not.
I’ll do my best to find where they are.

I guess my “spot” is OR OTC. I enjoy visiting a lot of different country. seriously doubt anyone is gonna come running. But welcome if you do!

Respecfully, it’s hard to comment in a constructive way when the OP is so obviously butthurt and whining. Also, judging from the time it was posted, the OP was likely the result of a couple-too-many old fashioned’s after work.

Give butthurt, receive butthurt. OP could have questioned the rule in a constructive way if they so chose, instead they crap-talked the forums and called everyone liberals. Even saying that it’s dumb he’s still a FNG because he’s been here for years just…Not contributing.

I could ask this same question in a constructive manner in a week after this blows over and nobody would give me a hard time.

As I have learned so many thousands of times in life, *what* you say matters little, *how* you say it is everything. OP started off with nothing but negativity, nobody can be surprised that most of the replies are “less than nice”.

I get what you’re saying. I also side with your sentiment as well. Internet scouting out in the open is the worst. It’s basically destroyed the waterfowl world. Forget mentioning a spot on a lake…. Just mention the lake itself and within two weeks there won’t be a bird within two counties.

All I’m saying is that we as a hunting community face enough backlash. Infighting and attacking other hunters isn’t the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3forks

WKR
Wow, that’s going very far. And very low.
I apologize if yiu thinks it’s too far, but want to point out that if you put information on the web it’s available for everyone and out there forever whether it’s unit info or a pic on your social media.

The tone of your posts in this discussion didn’t seem to indicate that you cared much about what the board rules are or the feedback from members so I assumed you wouldn’t care about posting a pic from your publicly available Instagram either.

Anyway, I’ll edit my post since I believe you a starting to grasp the concept.

KurtR

WKR
So what? If they don’t come back and they never got info on an open board, what’s the harm? You fit right in on the democratic over regulated agenda. Follow the rest of the flock
Haha we are self regulating. Why should we give hand outs for people who want to mooch off the hard work we put in? There is a lot of help to be had here but it’s not going to fall in your lap. Seems pretty democratic of you thinking your owed anything…….

OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider
Too scared...we've been warned off similar temptations before.
Memes are great when they’re all fun and games.

ironic that he asked somebody else to do the work for him. No?

I also don’t know the rules like the back of my hand, but I’m assuming there’s a rule against posting a personal picture of somebody in this manner.

IDVortex

WKR

I also don’t know the rules like the back of my hand, but I’m assuming there’s a rule against posting a personal picture of somebody in this manner.
Might be time to get up to date with forum rules. The FNG rule of not asking or requesting spots have been here for a bit.... it's not like it was just changed a month ago.

Jimmy

WKR

I wouldn't start posting someone personal pics or info, but I mean, he made his point. You posted your picture, he just shared what you made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.