New rules on posting spots? Really Rokslide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing worse than people asking for unit info/spots/information in posts are the people that give the unit info/spots/information in posts.
A close 3rd, is the 2+ year old thread bump-ups that have unit numbers with the classic "I'm thinking of going here this year. How'd your hunt go?" posts.

The irony of the OP bitching about the 100 post rule when that rule was made for literally exactly him and people like him Probably a new hunter that started during covid and thinks he's entitled to everything he wants in this world including 400" bulls and 200" bucks.

I wish we'd bump the limit to 500 or 1000.

Units followed by photos.......... Uff. Post a photo, an aerial, onx without names, you peak my interest and the mapping guy comes out of me and wala....... WE HAVE A BINGO. Not that I do much with it, but I've seen some pretty active posters posting lakes in AK, hills in CO, DON'T, Especially a draw unit in AK>

Imagery is the silent killer, don't post!

SonnyDay

WKR
Boots. Put them on the ground. I didn't grow up hunting so came very late to it... took me 6 seasons (and many thousands of hours of researching, reading, and hunting) to kill my first elk. It was absolutely worth every minute. This site is awesome if you use it as intended. And as others have said... it's a free resource.

The irony of the OP bitching about the 100 post rule when that rule was made for literally exactly him and people like him Probably a new hunter that started during covid and thinks he's entitled to everything he wants in this world including 400" bulls and 200" bucks.

Well he claims he’s killed 6 bulls over 300 archery hunting…seems if that’s the case he has a lot of knowledge to share but all he’s done is complain and be a wise butt

OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider

Incorrect on your assumptions.

OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider
Boots. Put them on the ground. I didn't grow up hunting so came very late to it... took me 6 seasons (and many thousands of hours of researching, reading, and hunting) to kill my first elk. It was absolutely worth every minute. This site is awesome if you use it as intended. And as others have said... it's a free resource.
I’ll get plenty of time with boots on the ground and glass on the mountains. But always helpful to learn a bit about whats going to happen during season. With only being able to hunt this tag 1 of 10ish years it’s hard to get boots during season.

TaperPin

WKR
Spot burning is real and even before the internet, a magazine article would mention a drainage or ridge and the next few years 10 new out of state trucks pulling gooseneck horse trailers would be parked at the trailhead.

OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider
Hilarious thread.... absolutely the best rule rokslide could've implemented.
Oh come on. Its silly.

Like ban “spots” talk all together. Or don’t.

Remove all then old spot talk, or don’t

Put in a vague rule about fng guys having to get to 100,500, 1000 just so they can spot talk? Sillyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout01