New Mexico Elk Draw 2024

Mike76

FNG
Will it be next week?
Will it be next week?
Well Guys Ol Dad did not draw a 24-25 tag. But the Son did and he is literally bouncing off the walls. He drew a 16B first archery tag.
With the total months that we studied of each of the 3 units we put in for paid off and were very fortunate to draw on his first go around.
Elk hunting is not new for the Son and I by any means But NM is.
First, I want to show my appreciation by thanking all those that responded to my constant posts about these units in general. Thank you all so much and very well appreciated. All contacts were made by messaging each individual as I hear how most do not like throwing things out over the sites. Well, appreciated.
I have an outfitter for a drop and pack out for when a call is made.
Our outfitter goes in from the cliff dwelling and we will drop in from the Cliff Dwelling then a 9-mile ride to our drop.
If anyone knows anything about the area It would be well appreciated to hear a little knowledge about the area. Water, that I was so concerned about is no longer the issue as we will pack in the water needed.
Again, I thank this site and the hunters hear that give a helping hand for those who have never hunted NM.
Thank You Mike76

mikeafeagin22

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone ever get their refunds back separately? I’ve always gotten my money back as one lump sum refund less drawn tags and fees. But I just received one refund for $360 and nothing else yet. Got excited for a second and thought I magically just drew five other tags but I’m still red across the board.

mikeafeagin22

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone ever get their refunds back separately? I’ve always gotten my money back as one lump sum refund less drawn tags and fees. But I just received one refund for $360 and nothing else yet. Got excited for a second and thought I magically just drew five other tags but I’m still red across the board.
Scratch that. I just looked back at last year and it was broken up individually but I received them all at the same time. Must just be a delay. Little wishful thinking in there