New Mexico Elk Draw 2024

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
I already drew... they just haven't announced it officially yet

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Me too. Too bad for everyone else. We got the only 2 tags in that unit.

Gerbdog

WKR
I'm gonna apply some positive thinking here about my future tag in NM that i drew for sure. That way when i see the red bars again on my application status it'll be a real crushing defeat and not just a disappointment

Speck1

Lil-Rokslider
Just about cried when I saw green last year. Probably means another twelve years of red starting next week😳

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Just about cried when I saw green last year. Probably means another twelve years of red starting next week😳
Bastards gave me a tag in 2020. They somehow must have given everyone a damn tag. Cause i saw ALL of them in the NF at the same time!

nm_nomad

FNG
Wed the 17th or thurs the 18th is what I am thinking. If you put E TAG as your preference your tag will show up in the app the night before emails are sent out the following day.

Usi05

WKR
Just about cried when I saw green last year. Probably means another twelve years of red starting next week

Was going to whine about my 5 or 6 year streak. Hoping I’m not on the 12 year plan!

Good luck this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every year I start with such high hopes and positivity. Then by this time I start remembering that I never draw anything, ever. At least I have licenses in about 9 states.