New Kuiu set-Haven

Dang excited to get my hands on KUIU’s extreme cold weather whitetail setup.

The Sitka fanatic has kept me warm & is pretty quiet-but that pattern is atrocious & it’s the worst fabric I’ve ever seen for attracting burrs & stickums.

Really interested in this & am excited to put it to the test

the advertised outer fleece will probably be pretty burr collecting just like the fanatic.

Would love to see this sst in person, but gonna be a hard sell for me given the fanatic works so well for my needs.

Would be different if it was water resistant/proof. I know that is tough to keep quiet, but that would be the one addition might make me punch the trigger

OP
Jacob Chapman
the advertised outer fleece will probably be pretty burr collecting just like the fanatic.

Would love to see this sst in person, but gonna be a hard sell for me given the fanatic works so well for my needs.

Would be different if it was water resistant/proof. I know that is tough to keep quiet, but that would be the one addition might make me punch the trigger
I’ve got their Proximity set-yes it does pick up burrs but not NEARLY to the extent my Fanatic does. Plus they can dang near be brushed off by hand-whereas on the fanatic it’s going to take tweezers & a lot of time.

At least for the cockle burrs @ stickums we have here in Iowa