NEW Kifaru Duplex Timberline Series

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
One more month till my DT1 ships.... The T1 goes out Monday!! Perhaps one of the 1st in Coyote?? :)

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hell Iwas like #3 and my date is 7-2-12, how you guys getting them so quick?
I think you are getting the Ts and the DTs mixed up. :) Coyote was new to the Ts at the same time the DTs came out. The Coyote T1 ships 6/4, July 2 for the Coyote DT1.

Last edited:

JG358

WKR
July 2nd is the same on my DT3. Angie tells me they are trying in vein to get them out sooner.

Heck, I ordered my DT1 befor they officially had them on the site and my delivery date is 9 July. They're swamped... doubt we'll see them any earlier than the first week of July. My experience has been that they usually ship a couple days prior to the date they give you but my last order shipped a bit late.

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
I'm pretty sure that Kifaru builds the packs in production runs so they can build up enough orders to have some economies of scale. To give you an idea, I placed my order for a CB DT3 on 4/27 and have a ship date of 7/13, while I'm sure may of you placed orders earlier and will receive your packs at about the same time.

If you stop by their showroom/warehouse/manufacturing floor you will understand why this is. Kifaru is a great example of an American small business. They have a room with cutting tables where they will cut the panels for the packs in the run all at once, a metal/fabrication shop where they will build our frames, and a small sewing room where some packs will be assembled. The other packs will be sewn by vetted contractors who work at home.

I think it could be very cool for Kifaru to put together a short video to show the process by which their top notch products are built without any automation, big factory floors, etc.

Last edited:

JG358

WKR
If you stop by their showroom/warehouse/manufacturing floor you will understand why this is. Kifaru is a great example of an American small business. They have a room with cutting tables where they will cut the panels for the packs in the run all at once, a metal/fabrication shop where they will build our frames, and a small sewing room where some packs will be assembled. The other packs will be sewn by vetted contractors who work at home.

I think it could be very cool for Kifaru to put together a short video to show the process by which their top notch products are built without any automation, big factory floors, etc.

It's a pretty cool place, much smaller opperation than I thought it would be.

Ozz08

WKR
I think they missed the ship date on my pack. It was scheduled to ship today but I didn't receive any ship notification. Bummer.

cmeier117

WKR
I think they missed the ship date on my pack. It was scheduled to ship today but I didn't receive any ship notification. Bummer.

Shoot them an email. They may have just forgot the email, and my emails always came late in the day FYI.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Just checked I ordered my DT1 and DT3 packbags on April 20th, I can't find the email stating when my ship date might be. Anyone order around that time frame with a estimated ship date to get me a rough ETA?

Thanks

Ozz08

WKR
Shoot them an email. They may have just forgot the email, and my emails always came late in the day FYI.

Yeah I emailed Angie around 1pm mountain time asking if my pack was still on schedule. Never got a response back. Not too big of a deal I've waited 6 weeks, another few days won't kill me.

Luke,
I ordered my pack on April 24 with a June 5 ship date but that was a t1 I think the DT packs are a longer wait by a few weeks.