New Kifaru Bag Tease

I keep hearing folks say this and I don't get it. Can't remember ever thinking much about a logo on any product.
Oh interesting. I like that kind of stuff. Logos and designs and fonts and all of that. There is a cool world of choices that people make in branding. It's a creative endeavor.
Check it out. Think about it and think about the choices you would make on a logo. If you don't find the exercise interesting, then carry on not worrying about it. Cheers either way.

Edited to correct grammar.

Last edited:
anyone know when they are releasing more info on this pack ?

picked up an ARK frame last week and want a bag for it, figured I'd wait to see what this one is about...

I’m just gonna say it…that’s a Stone Glacier Sky 5900 with fancier fabric and one extra zippered compartment.

Which means it will be an awesome pack. My favorite pack/zipper configuration I’ve ever used.

I was able to purchase one before they sold out. This is the bag I have been waiting for from Kifaru. I've been hesitant to jump to another brand since I'm pretty well invested in their gear with two frames, 4-5 bags and countless accessories but I haven't felt they've kept up with the competition until now. Time will tell but I have high expectations for this bag.

well thats sucks..sold out before I could even get a question in about specs.

anyone know if that size and weight are without the lid ?

If the make a dall equivalent to this but fully out of the sail cloth I think it would be the ticket. Should be a hair better waterproofing

well thats sucks..sold out before I could even get a question in about specs.

anyone know if that size and weight are without the lid ?

I ordered one, but also have questions on specs. Every video and website has different specs and whether or not the 6580 ci includes lid. I emailed Kifaru yesterday morning to verify, waiting on an answer.

I’m hoping their website is accurate with 6580 bag only and just the notes they sent influencers were wrong stating bag is 5580 with pockets and lid is 1000. But every video I’ve seen claim 5000 bag, 580 pocket, and 1000 lid. The KU lid is only 750 so even that math won’t add up. Hoping it’s a true 6580 bag!

They said more should be sewn in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one, but also have questions on specs. Every video and website has different specs and whether or not the 6580 ci includes lid. I emailed Kifaru yesterday morning to verify, waiting on an answer.

I’m hoping their website is accurate with 6580 bag only and just the notes they sent influencers were wrong stating bag is 5580 with pockets and lid is 1000. But every video I’ve seen claim 5000 bag, 580 pocket, and 1000 lid. The KU lid is only 750 so even that math won’t add up. Hoping it’s a true 6580 bag!

They said more should be sewn in a few weeks.

You nailed my confusion on the specs..Hopefully they give some clarity on what’s the real on the bag…

Kifaru confirmed bag is 6580 without the lid.

let us know when yours arrives how you like it.

wondering how loud that fabric is and how small this compresses down.

sitting on just the ARK frame and my K4 setup. Trying to decide which to keep.

I've been rucking 3-5 times a week, 4 miles a ruck, with 65 pounds alternating between my K4 and ARK since the ARK came out. I'll swap packs half way through, change the pack I start and end with, do a double lap with each, etc... and for me I prefer the ARK frame but K4 bags. I have a Dall bag I was going to use for my solo sheep trip on the ARK, but will be using this Absoroka on the ARK frame now instead. I wanted just a touch more access and this should be great for my purposes. I'll have my K4 7200 in the truck as a backup. Both feel good, but the ARK just seems to stay exactly how I started and never needs a synch or tweak throughout where the K4 I usually have to tighten or adjust something a tad. I'd give the K4 shoulder straps the nod, and the ARK lumbar the nod. Each back is shaped different so your choice may be the exact opposite!

I did a review of the ark and ku4300 with a decibel reader. The material is louder than cordura but if an animal was going to hear the KU, it was going to hear the cordura as well. It compresses down very well, flat.

Attachments

• IMG_1934.jpeg
    IMG_1934.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 49
Back