New Argali Elk Hunting Mini Series-The Brooks Brothers

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just a little something to remind you all that elk hunting season is not terribly far away. This film series is from a pack trip I took with my two brothers last fall for a late season elk and mule deer trip. We have 2 episodes out now and I think you'll enjoy the series. And if you enjoy it, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see the rest of the series, which does have some great elk hunting content. Hope you're all staying sane out there!

Episode #1: Brothers, Bucks and Bulls

Episode #2: Muley Buck Down

Great. I look forward to watching. Also, Brad, I salute your legislative work. I know it’s probably a complete slog but valuable efforts for sportsman.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Great. I look forward to watching. Also, Brad, I salute your legislative work. I know it’s probably a complete slog but valuable efforts for sportsman.
Appreciate that. You may be thinking of my brother Brian's work on the legislative front (he's the head of Idaho Wildlife Federation).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Great series man. I loved the part "they probably can't see those bucks from where they are, let's go". That's a brother's thing if I've ever seen one lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Great series man. I loved the part "they probably can't see those bucks from where they are, let's go". That's a brother's thing if I've ever seen one lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Mild brotherly competition!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk