NEW 338ARC, what say ye?

Bugger

Lil-Rokslider
They did a dang good job keeping it on the DL till release time. Purpose built for pig hunters and poachers, but probably gonna be too expensive for them and everyone else anyway. Not hating on it, just getting pretty niche at this point. I’ll watch the rest of the video later, maybe I’m wrong.
Edit: watched the rest, not sure what’s so exciting about a subsonic monolithic that penetrates 16” when the 300blk uses a subsonic monolithic that penetrates 16”. Added weight means diddly without frag or significantly more diameter.

Last edited:
OP
sierracharlie338
They did a dang good job keeping it on the DL till release time. Purpose built for pig hunters and poachers, but probably gonna be too expensive for them and everyone else anyway. Not hating on it, just getting pretty niche at this point. I’ll watch the rest of the video later, maybe I’m wrong.
Started as a DOD solicitation but curious why they think this niche thing will catch fire.

OP
sierracharlie338
The biggest thing it has going for it is that it is just an upper swap on an AR15 platform but runs off the Grendel mag for better reliability. People that hunt that platform and sub 300yards (Hornadys range not mine) may find it attractive in a short platform and suppressed.