Nevada draw

Nevada is stingy with tags but they are #1 in my book for efficiency. Idaho a close second. Today is the day.

Nevada is stingy with tags but they are #1 in my book for efficiency. Idaho a close second. Today is the day.

Really, Idaho? I think Wyoming may be about the most efficient, they say exactly what day and time they will release and they get it done, Idaho has a very simple draw that should take hours past the deadline and usually takes weeks instead. I will give them credit for turning the once in a lifetime draws in just over a week this year, but let’s not forget it was only 2 years ago they gave out too many sheep tags and had to take 1/2 of them back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only put in for sheep in Idaho. It is a week or two. Wyoming elk results happened yesterday…deadline was JANUARY 😂

As a resident I sure hope that my son or I get a tag. It's been 3 years since my last tags.

But I am way more excited to see if my son gets a tag as it's the first year he's allowed to hunt here in NV.

Really, Idaho? I think Wyoming may be about the most efficient, they say exactly what day and time they will release and they get it done, Idaho has a very simple draw that should take hours past the deadline and usually takes weeks instead. I will give them credit for turning the once in a lifetime draws in just over a week this year, but let’s not forget it was only 2 years ago they gave out too many sheep tags and had to take 1/2 of them back

Didn't you have to send Wyoming your money 5 months ago?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I’m thinking there’s something wrong. At least 20 people have commented between here and MM and not so much as a deer tag yet. They’re updating still

Back