Nevada draw

JasonWi

WKR
I’m being honest and not snarky at all: does it really take 15+ years of applying to draw in NV?
To answer your question, no it doesn’t always take that many points to draw. It’s how high of demand unit/weapon you’re looking for.

I’ve had my heart set on a few units and truthfully didn’t expect it to take so long for the deer tag. Elk I knew it’s highly unlikely I’ll ever draw with the weapons I’d hoped to use.

I drew my archery antelope with 9 points a few years ago and it was a fun experience.

To answer your question, no it doesn’t always take that many points to draw. It’s how high of demand unit/weapon you’re looking for.

I’ve had my heart set on a few units and truthfully didn’t expect it to take so long for the deer tag. Elk I knew it’s highly unlikely I’ll ever draw with the weapons I’d hoped to use.

I drew my archery antelope with 9 points a few years ago and it was a fun experience.
Good to know; thanks for sharing. I’ve debated starting the process of accumulating Nevada points but these numbers seem… excessive.

I’m a resident and drew no tags this year.

I’m hoping I get an antelope tag in the Wyoming draw; otherwise, I’ll probably just hunt small game this year.

At least we had a lot more rain than usual in Southern NV this spring, so quail numbers should be better, hopefully.