Mystery Ranch x Dior Collab...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Screw it man, going back to lashing a frame out of sticks that I cut down, that way I know the chi coms, the devil, and fruits have nothing to do with it, plus it’s American made 100% screw the blisters and the back pain, it will be worth it ;)

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
Outrage, might not be the right word for you .
Stupidity might be a more apt description .
You’re going to sell your pack at a loss because the manufacturer made another pack that makes you feel uncomfortable .
If that’s not stupidity, I don’t know what it is
The last thing I could give a flying F about is losing a little jingle on a piece of gear.

Values and guiding principles have no monetary price to me. Novel concept for you I'm sure.

I keep seeing the word hedonistic being tossed out there. Like somebody paying four grand for a bag is the incarnation of evil and excess.

Then tell me what’s a 4k rifle when you get one for 500 bucks that’s just fine? Do I really need a 75k truck to go hunting ? Why do I have 20k in optics? What kind of hedonistic asshole has four new bow set ups?
What about the dude with the 80 k truck, 60 K camper and 30k side buy side? Does he get a pass on being hedonistic because he wearing 511 pants? Or he just good dude because you approve his dress code and he is on your “team”. All this is more tribalistic bull shit.

Throughout your examples are ones where one can measure the performance difference between the budget and the extravagant.

I don't think the Dior fanny pack outperforms anything unless the metric measured is WTF.

Trial153

WKR
Throughout your examples are ones where one can measure the performance difference between the budget and the extravagant.

I don't think the Dior fanny pack outperforms anything unless the metric measured is WTF.

Bullshit. You can get a 600 tikka that shoots better then most custom rifles that cost 5x more.

I have like 6 pieces of what most consider alpha glass. I could have spent half as much and gotten 85% of the performance.

I have 5 bow sights that cost between 3 and 500 each. Every single one of them can get replaced buy 150 sight and do the exact same thing.

We have no place to talk about excess. We are poster boys for it.

This is all about how people look and live differently then us, they place a different value on an object then I do. So what.

Status
Not open for further replies.