Mystery Ranch x Dior Collab...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackcow

WKR
56D61A08-74BF-41BD-8E3E-C4B40190CB9E.jpeg
I really thought it was a joke. So I called my wife.
Wife: Hey, so…. Do you have a gardening backpack?
She: You know I don’t. I couldn’t afford one.
Me: So…what kind would you get…. If you did?
Wife: Are you f’ing stupid?
Me: You know I am, but humor me.
Wife: A Mystery Ranch Dior edition. The one that Kim had them make to pay homage. Duh.

Jokes aside, Mystery ranch apparently is something of a prestige fashion brand in Japan. Kind of like timberline and north face became back in the 1990s. If you search, there is actually a Japanese version of their website.

mt100gr.

WKR
Do people actually wear that shit out in public?? Look like a bunch of human cartoons!! This sort of "sideshow/ freakshow" fashion boggles my mind....

For the life of me I can’t understand why this bothers anyone. If your not buying it and it doesn’t effect the products you do by from them who gives two shits.
Because pics like that make me want to hurl. And i don’t particularly want to hurl.

It also further shows that more and more outdoors/hunting companies don’t share the values of many of the people buying their products. So it matters to many if not you.

Loo.wii

WKR
I think the fact that people would spend $4000 on a backpack is pretty disgusting.

Also that Mystery Ranch would engage with this market is disgusting.
Contrary to you I applaud MY for capitalizing on the popularity of their goods. I also applaud MY for SOME of their positions.

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
Explain your position boss man
Expecting people to not be bothered by things traditionally viewed as bizarre, abnormal, etc. (like a hunting/military/EMS pack maker designing $4000 purses for men that look like women) is a typical coastal progressive stance.

Some of us have seen places entirely ruined by that exact belief system. "Everything is OK, just ignore it if you don't like it!"...that mantra is the exact reason we left Seattle, and the cities you mentioned are complete nightmares. Western civilization used to adhere to a collective standard, and many of us still do.

MR is completely free to do what they please, including collaborating with one of the most hedonistic brands on Earth. Fortunately, I'm just as free to poke fun at the absurdity of the situation and to list my Pintler for sale.

You interested in reppin' the brand or no?

mt100gr.

WKR
Expecting people to not be bothered by things traditionally viewed as bizarre, abnormal, etc. (like a hunting/military/EMS pack maker designing $4000 purses for men that look like women) is a typical coastal progressive stance.

Some of us have seen places entirely ruined by that exact belief system. "Everything is OK, just ignore it if you don't like it!"...that mantra is the exact reason we left Seattle, and the cities you mentioned are complete nightmares. Western civilization used to adhere to a collective standard, and many of us still do.

MR is completely free to do what they please, including collaborating with one of the most hedonistic brands on Earth. Fortunately, I'm just as free to poke fun at the absurdity of the situation and to list my Pintler for sale.

This^^^. Period.

Trial153

WKR

If that’s the lens you wanna look at it though then have at it. Just shows there are snow flakes on the right as well as the left looking to get their panties in bunch over the outrage of day topic.
you getting all up in arms over a bunch of tac a cool chads sporting china made military copies of traditional military packs, most MR copies?
I don’t think repin the brand is just Montana thing so I won’t say your insecurities come from the state you happen to live in, after all that’s pretty hollow retort used mostly by lackwits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.