Mystery Ranch x Dior Collab...

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Wapiti

WKR
That white Dior would look nice with maybe a heavy blood color added in a few places… something along the lines of this color on the frame and in some camo pattern.

To be honest, I don’t give a rip what other products a company sells besides what I purchase for my intended use. I don’t think animals in the field will snicker at me because my pack manufacturer has some affiliation with X brand. And if they do… well, they get shot and eaten.

Attachments

• CB157C27-FDF3-4F15-B304-914D4C781B5A.jpeg
    CB157C27-FDF3-4F15-B304-914D4C781B5A.jpeg
    472.7 KB · Views: 66
OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
That white Dior would look nice with maybe a heavy blood color added in a few places… something along the lines of this color on the frame and in some camo pattern.

To be honest, I don’t give a rip what other products a company sells besides what I purchase for my intended use. I don’t think animals in the field will snicker at me because my pack manufacturer has some affiliation with X brand. And if they do… well, they get shot and eaten.
I packed out a deer in my Pintler this fall, I bought it because the Tri-Zip design is badass and the internal organization is great.

Hauling meat it doesn't hold a candle to my SG or Seek Outside though, and now that they're collaborating with one of the most hedonistic brands on Earth, I'll gladly sell it and be done with MR for good.

First straw was off-shoring their hunt line, now $4k pack lol...just flat out stupid

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

I'll list all my gear if it's less than 4 degrees of separation from anything or anyone woke/commie.
somewhere here is a 198 page thread on how Seek Outside and Kifaru are against the 2nd amendment, firearms, hunting, beards, manliness, puppies, mom, apple pie and America. You should check it out and then sell that commie gear cheaply.

Ten Bears

WKR
somewhere here is a 198 page thread on how Seek Outside and Kifaru are against the 2nd amendment, firearms, hunting, beards, manliness, puppies, mom, apple pie and America. You should check it out and then sell that commie gear cheaply.

to be fair I think Kifaru got lumped into the SO thing because someone was trying to muddy them and started a thread that they hosted BHA and Busse on it. Problem is they didn’t listen to the podcast as it wasn’t exactly kumbaya.

so they are still unwoke or whatever the opposite of a Dior collaboration is….

Status
Not open for further replies.